(2) 60" Able Body Mid-Rise Flat Roof sleepers for sale

PaLawman

As of 04/24/24 I still have a 60'' Able Body Co. sleeper for a Mack Superliner for sale. Sleeper is a dual stack cut out. I started to restore this sleeper and began to disassemble and removed most of the damaged panels, insulation and dry rotted plywood floor and brown interior. Doors were also removed. I kept all of the parts I removed to use a templets. The frame structure is solid with NO rot or rust through. I am located in Sweet Valley, PA. 18656. As everyone is well aware that these sleepers are getting very difficult to find. Most of the hard work of stripping it down is nearly done. Make offer..

I also have a 60'' Able Body Flat Roof from a Ford LTL9000 with gray interior in very nice condition. LMK with any questions. Post will stay up until one or both will sell. Also have them listed on Mack and Ford forums as well. Make offer.. Thanks!!!

Amos Cell: 570-822-9430

Edited by PaLawman
not sold
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello!!!! No Sir, I still have the Ford and Mack with cut outs. I started to restore it but found a period correct one for the RS700L which will be going on it as soon as the pole barn is up. Text, call or LMK if your interested. 570-822-9430. Thanks!! 

Amos / Palawman@aol.com