New York Macks 2

The person who starts the thread can delete it too so apparently Mr. KCAM got mad and left

Probably just tired of the bs and games like the other members who have either left or reduced their participation. I'm sure that OD/Rob stunt a while back didn't help.

What a shame, the most popular truck thread ever gone.

• Like 1

I don't know why he deleted it but you can't equate a Moderator and his buddies getting together to threaten members with someone deciding they have had enough and moving on. Many members have also deleted posts when they left. Indeed, Rob did a similiar thing on at least one other site after he left this one.

No one is stopping you or anyone else from posting pictures of New York trucks or information about the trucks and owners. Stop complaining and start posting!

You should get your facts straight.There was no Rob/OD bullshit, there was Rob/DM-something or other bullshit. All I did was reply to a question with my thoughts and my opinion. Furthermore, I have never threatened any member in any way,shape,or form, and had no prior contact with Rob before he made his last post, if that's what you're insinuating.

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Too bad this thread has derailed already...was looking forward to some good pics.Screw the finger pointing,this isn't the place.

Hell talk to your buddy there, he's the one that started to throw the thread off.....i was just making a point to let it go man.....that's the past, this is now....if you hold a grudge against someone fine, but take it up somewhere else.....not here
  • Like 2

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Hell talk to your buddy there, he's the one that started to throw the thread off.....i was just making a point to let it go man.....that's the past, this is now....if you hold a grudge against someone fine, but take it up somewhere else.....not here

You really are clueless aren't you? I don't have a grudge against Rob or anyone else. Your buddy OD kept bringing Rob up and you and the rest of his followers rallied every time he did. He was wrong and you should follow your own advice and shut up and let it go.

Finally, you may be clueless, but don't kid yourself. You are not tough and you don't scare me.