Pictures of the Week

other dog

Nice photos! Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Unlike pa, Virginia is pretty proactive when it comes to being prepared for impending snow. Pa can't plow there way out of a paper bag. Nice pics Tom.

Yea I always get aggrevated when there's 2 plow trucks in the median turnaround watching you slide by them....
  • Like 1

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Yes the dock areas were always an interesting place. When I worked for a warehouse, one night a semi pulled up and stopped in the road before backing into the dock. An older gentleman got out came up to the dock. said he had retired but the company needed him to drive for them. But they had given him a truck with no power steering. I bet he tried 12 times to back into our dock and finally decided he could not do it. So he told my boss and I that if we would do it for him that he would give us $20.00. The boss spoke up and told him we could not do it for if anything happened we did not want to be responsible. The driver finally, after another 8 more tries, he got into the dock cockeyed, but I was able to unload the paper cargo.

mike

No clue joe you got that right! Went to penn maid in Philly one evening with a load of butter cream. Told the receiver power steering took shit on the 9400 ih I was driving so could she get the yard jockey to put the trailer in the bay as it's a blind side back up around the corner. She said no. I said would you like this cream in the silo or on your lot? She got the jockey to put it in the bay lol

Is that single axle Freightliner for sale, I know someone looking for something like that. Rifleman

Call Brayden Tucker at 330-429-4601. He owns Tucker Equipment.

Denny

330-550-6020

A "Mack Pack" Charter Member

I left in the morning and went to Milton and back. Pretty chilly when I left this morning.

My leftover ginger ale from yesterday was frozen.

Saw a couple of these trailers at the shop.

Never seen such a big chunk of iron just break like this! They machine the inside of these rings, then put them in a big oven. Then they lower the shaft down into it and let it cool...that's what this one was doing when it just broke in half.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.