that's a 6 speed,use lo hole in first for creeper gear,otherwise leave it in direct and drive it like a 5 speed,you can use any gear in reverse,you can even shift gears going backwards if you want to show off,most of the time I'd use 2nd or 3rd to back up.

Okay that makes sense, thanks for the tip

Unmistakeable Design, Unmatched Performance. Real Trucks Rattle

.........._,___

..... __/_|___|

.___/__] | |...|

|.__|____|___|___

|=(@)[___][__]==(@)(@)|

it is a sweetheart,Vinny gonna be jealous,like the color.Somebodys done a lot of work,looks like newer front hubs. Was it an original s/a?

I know from the previous owner that it was a tractor that he made into a dumptruck but I'm not sure if it was a tandem

Unmistakeable Design, Unmatched Performance. Real Trucks Rattle

.........._,___

..... __/_|___|

.___/__] | |...|

|.__|____|___|___

|=(@)[___][__]==(@)(@)|

Very nice. Yeah, I've had a couple of two stick six speeds in R models and DM's, and they're my favorite, by far. I just never could tailgate SB2 lime rock with my R model. Had to have the main in 5th and the compound in neutral for the bed to go up, so when you went to pull up in any gear lower than 5th, the bed stopped going up. I looked like a blonde going through a flashing red light trying to spread rock. LOL

Jake