Went to the dark side

mack mhe9

I have no words.........

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Except those.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Ray,nice looking truck.You know I'm a huge 60 series fan.I can't think of a better,more reliable engine out there.I can't argue with the huge numbers of Volvos out there.Everyone who drives one raves about the great ride,visibility,and so on. I wish you the very best with it and feel you made a good decision. Steve

• Like 2

Wow a Volvo and a Detroit Diesel, I am glad the comments were not as bad as I thought they were going to be when I first started reading this thread.

Congrats on the new truck, just put a dog on the hood and pull the Volvo off the hood no one will know the difference. :whistling:

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Was talking to a Mack fan at the truck stop the other day while I was fueling my Mack. He was driving a two year old Pete, company truck, and I asked him how he liked it. "Its a piece of crap, wish I had my old

Volvo back. It was a much better truck."

Just repeating what he said. Those are his words not mine.

Denny

330-550-6020

A "Mack Pack" Charter Member

This makes baby Jesus cry.

Lmao that is to funny

Here are my comments. I've looked at alot of different things and bought what I needed when I needed it. Looks good I hope it will last you a long time. Was actually looking at a volvo a few months ago but to short to put a lift axle on. Wanted something lighter to get the lightweight down with a smaller trailer. Congrats and good luck. Drove a daycab long time ago and that thing was quiet. Rough riding little bastard but quiet

I wanted a pre-emission eng, no freightliner or internationals, I don't realy care for CH's, so I'm kinda in a pickle with a truck selection. This was cheap and will work till I can swap that Detroit in to the MH. What do ya think?

I think that is a great idea

It does look like an ex-Klapec.

The 60 Series Detroits have a tried and true reputation and I can tell you from personal experience that you'd be hard pressed to find a quieter, smoother riding, better handling, more comfortable aero truck than a Volvo VN.

Best of Luck and I hope you make lots of money with it.

Jim