Jeez that interior looks almost perfect! never seen one Cruiseliner that the plastic parts of the dash we'rent cracked or broken,epecially up where the cupholders are,steering wheel looks good too! glad to see such a nice piece saved!.......................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Jeez that interior looks almost perfect! never seen one Cruiseliner that the plastic parts of the dash we'rent cracked or broken,epecially up where the cupholders are,steering wheel looks good too! glad to see such a nice piece saved!.......................Mark

That's why we snatched it up! it was too good to pass on. Were going to switch out the interior with the cruiseliner we have just for that reason. The cab is the smaller sleeper while current cruisliner is the larger sleeper.

Found a picture of what looks like a new Cruiseliner on the interweb,always liked this paint scheme!....................................Mark

It's funny you posted that picture. I had found it a few months ago (when searching fo Cruiseliners I assume) and it was part of an album of various trucks that were owned by the guy in the picture. He said something to the effect of it being the worst truck he ever owned.

Jim

Nice. I only looked at the front of it....I was too into the U model cab on the front!!!

We wouldn't have expected anything less,Vinman! :clap:

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Yes its the 76" cab not 90" I actually have a lead on a 76" cab chassis that I would like to get a hold of to place it on someday. It was surely a unique find. I believe it was ordered as a spare for a trucking company and then never used so I guess it would be NOS. I didn't get the full story on it from Matt Pfahl. Its been home since the Macgunie Show and re-lit the fire under my Dad's butt for working on the Cruiseliner. He has the passenger side frame rail off is getting ready for getting the new frame rails ordered up. Btw we're making a single axle into a tandem thanks to the 38k Mack rears from Steve Morse's Superliner he just got back on the road.

Yes its the 76" cab not 90" I actually have a lead on a 76" cab chassis that I would like to get a hold of to place it on someday. It was surely a unique find. I believe it was ordered as a spare for a trucking company and then never used so I guess it would be NOS. I didn't get the full story on it from Matt Pfahl. Its been home since the Macgunie Show and re-lit the fire under my Dad's butt for working on the Cruiseliner. He has the passenger side frame rail off is getting ready for getting the new frame rails ordered up. Btw we're making a single axle into a tandem thanks to the 38k Mack rears from Steve Morse's Superliner he just got back on the road.

That cab came from Tidewater. We reached a point where only the 90" sleeper (service replacement) cabs were still selling, so we offered a low price on the remaining 76" sleepers and 54" day cabs to all the distributors (as we often did with old inventory that had become inactive). I remember that Tidewater bought all of them.