Got my WreckMaster certification this weekend

JTFormula

congrats

Sooo, does that mean you can go cause a big wreck?. You are a professional now

Start looking for the big boys and show them you got a piece of paper

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

congrats

Sooo, does that mean you can go cause a big wreck?. You are a professional now

Start looking for the big boys and show them you got a piece of paper

I towed for about 5 years, all light duty stuff and transport. A few months ago I decided to do this just for myself. If down the road I need employment I feel it gives me more of an advantage over some kid off the street.

While looking up flatbeds to buy i found this: http://southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/3885782037.html

post-11944-0-60704400-1372626131_thumb.j

• Like 2

Ha, we had to roll a bus in Iraq to get certified for Combat recovery. I remember reading the paperwork thinking why the hell do we need to know how to upright a bus in a war zone? It was fun though we used a 5 ton wrecker for the catch truck and a HET tractor for the pull truck, we uprighted a full system too (Mercedes tractor and a tank trailer) I don't know what I'll do with the knowledge now but hey I still remember enough to get into trouble I bet.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Ha, we had to roll a bus in Iraq to get certified for Combat recovery. I remember reading the paperwork thinking why the hell do we need to know how to upright a bus in a war zone? It was fun though we used a 5 ton wrecker for the catch truck and a HET tractor for the pull truck, we uprighted a full system too (Mercedes tractor and a tank trailer) I don't know what I'll do with the knowledge now but hey I still remember enough to get into trouble I bet.

In case you roll your riding mower you know how to properly flip it. Thank you for your service to our country.

Ok that's actually pretty funny, I've had to flip a mower over once before cause I was stupid, I'm gonna try to avoid it now I got a nice mower,lol.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Curious- a Wreckmaster Certificate is issued by?? Govt agency? Towing association? I see some pretty young kids running around and sometimes wonder about their qualifications.

Their qualifications are they wanted a job and someone gave em the keys to a wrecker, at least that's how it works here.

I didn't get wreck master but I got this, basically speed was the key over there.

post-5240-0-34959200-1373213620_thumb.jp

Damn phone I rotated that pic before I uploaded it, screw it if anybody wants they can flip it I can't remember how.

Hey Ryan.....I believed you yesterday. Funny this comes up but I've been throwing away stuff that I thought will always be important but lately feel none of my old certificates, ribbons, trophies are important . Oh yea, I found a photo of FIFI the B29 this morning. I thought of you and saved it. I was going to throw it away. Let me know if you want it.

mike

That's a good find, I'm in murfreesboro now and it just flew over, I'm gonna go check it out after I eat. I have a bunch of certificates about a third are actually hanging up and that's just cause they were already framed when I moved. I still have a bunch of my dads plaques and awards I had up in my office at my old house, some times that stuff is hard to get rid of.