Jump to content

Got my WreckMaster certification this weekend


Recommended Posts

That's how it works in most areas. Here's a tow truck now go pick something up. I would say 70% of the towing operators are clowns and the other 30% are real professionals.

When I towed for a living in the late 90's to 2000 I made sure I was up on current training. I was the top guy in the company i worked for as well having my own wrecker. It's been 13 years and have been itching to get another flatbed and wrecker. I figured if I am going to do it again, I'd better be up on everything.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...