What was the Model # of the D-7 with the 4 cyl turbo charged motor, I was going to buy a nice one here in Jersey back in the 90's but was told that they were under powered and not a very good model? It was a nice clean machine with low hours but just had the motor done, just didn't seem right?

BULLHUSK

• 3 months later...

What was the Model # of the D-7 with the 4 cyl turbo charged motor, I was going to buy a nice one here in Jersey back in the 90's but was told that they were under powered and not a very good model? It was a nice clean machine with low hours but just had the motor done, just didn't seem right?

BULLHUSK I think that was an H

The D 7 tractors with 4 cylinder turbocharged engines were the D7D - 17 A series, D7E - 47A, 48A series, D7F - 47A, 48A series. The D's, E's , and F models 1959-1974. Basic same engine in all, the D7F the rpm was increased and some were known to have engine failures. 47A direct drive, 48A powershift.

From earlier days my favorite crawler is the D7D 17A. (looks and sound)

FW

• 1 month later...

This is the 933 my dad had about 20 years ago found it and bought it back

I cut my teeth on a Cat 933, My uncle had two back in the late 70's, one was a pony engine start and the other was a "Big" ungraded one to an electric start!

Live every day like it's your last, because one of these days, it will be.

• 1 year later...