Yea why not. Nice big machine.

Theres a thread for excavators and pay loaders so why not dozers? :idunno: Heres a start:

a TD25 stacking fill

attachicon.gifIMG_0979.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_0980.JPG

[/quote

I always liked the TD25 my uncle Frank had a bunch of TD 24s And a TD 25-C. He had a couple of land fills years back in Jersey and the International was the only machine that could cover the bank with dirt from the bottom up ! Two speed steering what a great sloping dozer, the Cat D8 couldn't do what the IH did they were very underrated, even today!

BULLHUSK

PS there's a picture of my TD 15 on here some place another great dozer!

• Like 1

My dads friend from upstate built our property and ponds with his TD15. He has pics which I will get soon. Was the cats ass at one time.

Rob

• Like 1

Theres a thread for excavators and pay loaders so why not dozers? :idunno: Heres a start:

a TD25 stacking fill

IMG_0979.JPG

IMG_0980.JPG

Bout time for some chains and pads there! Bet that would be fun in some mud, lol.

Bout time for some chains and pads there! Bet that would be fun in some mud, lol.

You should have seen the mud they were using it in last week. As they were dumping it looked like a cow flop.

• Like 1

That's cool .

Rob

I had a TD24 in the late 60's very fast machine, faster than a CAT, but undercarraige wore out faster too.

• Like 1

Two different names on the door, who you pulling for now, Landstar?

Two different names on the door, who you pulling for now, Landstar?

I left the star over 2.5 years ago. Been happier ever since. Landstar more like Landstarve

• Like 1

I need to dig my photo's out of storage and post alot of them.