Theres a thread for excavators and pay loaders so why not dozers? :idunno: Heres a start:

a TD25 stacking fill

attachicon.gifIMG_0979.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_0980.JPG

[/quote

I always liked the TD25 my uncle Frank had a bunch of TD 24s And a TD 25-C. He had a couple of land fills years back in Jersey and the International was the only machine that could cover the bank with dirt from the bottom up ! Two speed steering what a great sloping dozer, the Cat D8 couldn't do what the IH did they were very underrated, even today!

BULLHUSK

PS there's a picture of my TD 15 on here some place another great dozer!

• Like 1

Theres a thread for excavators and pay loaders so why not dozers? :idunno: Heres a start:

a TD25 stacking fill

IMG_0979.JPG

IMG_0980.JPG

Bout time for some chains and pads there! Bet that would be fun in some mud, lol.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Here is an HD 41 Allis Chalmers. This tractor was at an ATHS/tractor show in Richland Center WIS a couple years ago.

First Gear used this tractor for the 1/25th scale tractor they made. Can't be to many of these left. What a monster. I think

Allis was the featured tractor that year, that's why this machine was there, and they also had a raffle for the First Gear version.

post-13943-0-10609100-1371904523_thumb.j

post-13943-0-32451700-1371904540_thumb.j

post-13943-0-57984600-1371904555_thumb.j

post-13943-0-16842100-1371904577_thumb.j

• Like 2

Two different names on the door, who you pulling for now, Landstar?

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"