Rookie again

achiefire

Greetings from the desert southwest. I am an Assistant Fire Chief. I work at a Navy Base in the desert (imagine that). I have a 56 B model minus a motor and trans. I am really glad I found this site. Hopefully I can pick some of your brains in order to get my mack running.

Is your base in the desert where the invisible submarines are kept?

If he told you..........he'd have to kill ya. Duh!

Welcome to the looney bin, funny farm, whatever ya wanna call it. Plenty of information around.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Welcome, your eng issue depends on what you want to do with your truck. Quick fix and fun week end drives or restore it to the correct date coded oil. We'll help you out but first things you got to down load pics they love that here it's like crack to these guys.

I reckon for starters, you might need an engine and prolly a transmission to match

As mh said-pictures, pictures, pictures.......of California beach wimmins

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Hey achiefire, former Federal FF here, I was assigned to the Naval Air Warfare Center/Aircraft Division Fire Dept- Warminster Pa. 1995-1997, then to the Philadelphia Naval Shipyard Fire Dept 1997-1998 then to the US Army Fire Department/Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland 1998-2005.Left the federal service (in good standing) because I was pissed at the Pay Reform Act when the beancounters lost the lawsuit that gave us time and a half for hour #40 through hour #72, so they said "ok since thats O/T we're not paying into your retirement." I had enough of the political bullshit plus the 135 mile one-way commute to APG from my home. (I did shift exchanges and worked 3 straight to get 3 or 4 straight off but the having to do S/E's in one pay period got old....) Lots of other reasons too. Still am an avid Philly/New York buff and a volunteer so I keep my toes wet. I own a 1958 FWD Model F-725 750/500 #F80438.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Welcome aboard. I do some teaching for MFRI at DOD bases around the world so we may have crossed paths. Good luck with the Mack.

Take the time to write the Mack Museum with the Chassis number to see what info they have.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

I reckon for starters, you might need an engine and prolly a transmission to match

As mh said-pictures, pictures, pictures.......of California beach wimmins

I like the Florida beach womens,

post-1374-0-56875400-1368867186_thumb.jp

not these Californier beach wimmens!

post-1374-0-50965200-1368867118.jpg

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.