Tires on the G model are 22.5" by the way. Here's the REO. The REO has been there quite sometime as you can tell by the tree growing up between the grill and bumper. The grandson says he plans on restoring the REO at some point but I hope he atleast cuts down the tree soon. Fortunately it hasn't done any damage other than bending the grill in a tad.

post-2896-0-40951500-1365999676_thumb.jp

post-2896-0-55239800-1365999713_thumb.jp

Got the G home yesterday, spent half the day cleaning out the inside. Underneath all the dust and dirt was a pretty nice interior. All the gauges and labels are in great shape. I even found some old emergency road reflectors still in their boxes, two aluminum thermos looking road flare holders full of flares. Cab jack has a bad seal and one of the rams is leaking pretty bad so I couldn't jack up the cab. Gonna pull two rams from my stash to stick on there and hope I have the old jack from my H63 laying around so I can check out what's under the cab tomorrow. Will keep you all updated with what I find. So far so good, I'm impressed with how well this old boy took care of this truck. He definitely took pride in his truck. He was proud to sign over the original title and hand me the ignition key. Hope to hear it fire up soon.

• Like 2

Got the G home yesterday, spent half the day cleaning out the inside. Underneath all the dust and dirt was a pretty nice interior. All the gauges and labels are in great shape. I even found some old emergency road reflectors still in their boxes, two aluminum thermos looking road flare holders full of flares. Cab jack has a bad seal and one of the rams is leaking pretty bad so I couldn't jack up the cab. Gonna pull two rams from my stash to stick on there and hope I have the old jack from my H63 laying around so I can check out what's under the cab tomorrow. Will keep you all updated with what I find. So far so good, I'm impressed with how well this old boy took care of this truck. He definitely took pride in his truck. He was proud to sign over the original title and hand me the ignition key. Hope to hear it fire up soon.

Sweet. Keep us updated,

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg