2013 ATCA Macungie Show June 14, 15, 2013

fxfymn

If anyone is going to be in Macungie on Thursday night...let's get together for dinner. I already contacted fxfymn (Carl) and like me, always ready to eat. I am still planning to pull the trailer so I will be parked in the truck/trailer area. Of course you can't miss the MH.

Randy (FWD) - how far is TK from the show?

I am staying at the Hawthorne Suites in Fogelsville.

Don't forget - BMT group photo at 12Noon on Saturday. Meet at Watt's tent.

Denny (DCR) mentioned a group gathering on Saturday, I believe at 2pm.

I sure hope we have time to look at the trucks!

Ken is correct. 2:00 at our bus in the camping area. I posted more on this in the post by Vlad. "Long Way To Macungie"

Denny

330-550-6020

A "Mack Pack" Charter Member

Ken is correct. 2:00 at our bus in the camping area. I posted more on this in the post by Vlad. "Long Way To Macungie"

Thanks Denny! I did not want to rain on your parade but knew you posted an invite earlier. See you and Ruth Ann next week. Have a safe trip!

P.S. Will you need a "wake up call" on Saturday morning? :whistling:

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

who cares about the rain. after the Macungie Mudbog a few years ago and getting soaked at Springfield, that shouldn't bother us anymore! I am bringing my work boots tho to Macungie, got stuck with shorts an sneakers the year of the mudbog! and the guy sellin umbrellas must have retired after

• Like 1

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

I spoke with a rep today who told me that there is still camping available, so we will be taking our trailer behind the Cornbinder as the B61 isn't ready to make the trip. We will probably show up around lunch time on Friday, see ya there!

Tim

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

I will be there bright and early sat. morning,i will post my cell# a little later this week,just in case anyone wants to get a hold of me really looking forward to the show and meeting everyone!.......................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Can anyone tell me if we can set up booths/tents on Thursday evening?

You can set up Thursday afternoon. When we are done laying everything out for the show fields and flea-market, everything can get started. Doug

If you are setting up Thursday, I trust you will be joining us on Friday evening for the Family Reunion...

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

You can set up Thursday afternoon. When we are done laying everything out for the show fields and flea-market, everything can get started. Doug

If you are setting up Thursday, I trust you will be joining us on Friday evening for the Family Reunion...

Not sure what's going on yet...we are just winging it! We will probably set up around 5-6pm thursday if that is ok?

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

who cares about the rain. after the Macungie Mudbog a few years ago and getting soaked at Springfield, that shouldn't bother us anymore! I am bringing my work boots tho to Macungie, got stuck with shorts an sneakers the year of the mudbog! and the guy sellin umbrellas must have retired after

Ditto, My Wife threw those socks out they were so muddy..

Still the Greatest Name in Trucks...Bulldogs rule, The rest drool....

Member ATHS and ATCA...

Spent last week at Ohio Bike Week! Daughter is home from School, taking her camping Wed and Thursday...will only have one day to get the truck ready...not much chrome, may not even be waxed....gonna look like doo-doo next them other SuperDogs...but one day, hey, all of our trucks started life as working trucks right?

Spent last week at Ohio Bike Week! Daughter is home from School, taking her camping Wed and Thursday...will only have one day to get the truck ready...not much chrome, may not even be waxed....gonna look like doo-doo next them other SuperDogs...but one day, hey, all of our trucks started life as working trucks right?

Just checking to make sure you are still among the living.

The MH will not be polished and if it rains it will look like heck. If anyone does not like it they can bring the polish and a rag and have at it. It is what it is.

Ken

Fxfymn They never had one that I can remember, but one at the firehouse would be a good fund raiser, supply the hose and get a donation. Well be down on Thru morn, I set up right next to the fri night cookout about 100 ft from you looking forword to talking shop to you again . Angelo

Carl if you were to ask the firehouse to use their hose on your toy I'd be surprised if they said no, (but maybe they might say no so as not to set a precident......) however there is a do-it-yourself car wash north on 100, on the left hand side, IIRC its right out in front of the Mack Plant towards the north end, where the school buses are???????

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Carl if you were to ask the firehouse to use their hose on your toy I'd be surprised if they said no, (but maybe they might say no so as not to set a precident......) however there is a do-it-yourself car wash north on 100, on the left hand side, IIRC its right out in front of the Mack Plant towards the north end, where the school buses are???????

Randy - I remember the car wash. Do you know if I can get my MH and trailer in there? Also, do you know if I can get my rig in the Turkey Hill for refuel?

Also, perhaps you could contact TK and see if any "nun students" would be interested in earning some extra "tuition" money....for washing trucks of course.

Ken