Some Superliner Pics.

Go to solution Solved by PC68,

I dont think there has ever been another sound that gave me goosebumps like a hot rod V8 Mack, maybe a C5A-B galaxy landing but that would be it. That is definitely a Bad Dog, Killer, Bad Dog and all the other V8 pullers have got the market on bad ass.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

The 1980 Superliner I bought in Wyoming finally made it to the shop. Not a bad truck other than the cut out patch for the sleeper. Aluminum frame on nueway air with mack rears, mack 9spd and 4spd, spicer, mack V8 440.

nice interior in the blue diamond tuck.

A 9 spd with a 4 spd aux box? Ive been pondering that for a while now instead of an 18 spd swap, just cant get my mind around cutting the floor for a shifter and cant fiond an air shift 4 spd used.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I have not driven it yet to get a feel for the gear setup. When I do I will let you know. Not a totally uncommon sight to see in the west up through the 80's with heavy haul and logging. But as one old boy told me .............that is an awful heavy carrier bearing. LOL

• Like 1