Some Superliner Pics.

Go to solution Solved by PC68,

wouldn't you love to find the thiefing son of a bitch and take him swimming with all those chains and binders

I guess not all is lost thou if they stole that stuff at least their planning on some type of WORK! I was starting to think hand tools and such were safe from the thieves as none of them would get caught WORKING.

• Like 1

wouldn't you love to find the thiefing son of a bitch and take him swimming with all those chains and binders

I guess not all is lost thou if they stole that stuff at least their planning on some type of WORK! I was starting to think hand tools and such were safe from the thieves as none of them would get caught WORKING.

Oh don't worry yourself about finding them working, the f%$ing son-of-b&$*&^es will sell them to someone that actually works for next to nothing. I caught the ones that took my stuff and I get $25 a month on a $1,400.00 lose. Go figure!

Live every day like it's your last, because one of these days, it will be.

what the hell? what type of judge lets them repay at 25.00 bucks a month. it should be at least 250.00 or they get their testies put in a vice for a period of time equal to min. wage and the duration of time needed to make restitution.

Thanks mackey58 I understood what you where saying. I did get a lot of pictures taken of the truck that day and actually met the person that ordered and drove the truck when it was new and he filled me in on all that the truck came with and sure enough aside from it having duel exhaust it is all original. I also got to see the Cappello family the previous owners of the truck and they where happy to see the truck and appreciated that I was not changing the paint color or its looks so that was nice, truck has a nice history in the area and it is identified as a Cappello truck.

• Like 1