Pictures of the Russian South

Vladislav

The really sad picture - disaster that took part some years ago - the building destroyed by a gas blast.

Don't know how many were gone that time...

post-3971-0-78155800-1358535959_thumb.jp

Edited by Vladislav
  • Like 2

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Thanks for the photo trip! Never knew Camels live in snow and cold. I always picture them in the Middle East and Africa. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Thanks for the photo trip! Never knew Camels live in snow and cold. I always picture them in the Middle East and Africa. Paul

Funny you say that Paul,i thought the same thing! never knew Camels were "winter animals"......................................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Glad to know you like it.

It was a happy chance to meet my friend there.

I visited that city once before and with a car but didn't note and see so many interesting.

He was a real "aborigen" groving there (he's in Moscow for last 20 years I know him).

When he met me in airport he told "I rented an appt. for you in some special old house you'd like to see".

And he sorried too much that those old buildings going off with constructing new ones of concrete and glass in the same places with no general style and great tasteless.

Some of old houses are just burned off from time to time probably specially for acceleration of wasting, you can see it on pics.

So that was a beautiful chance for me to see it now when it all still exists and for my friend to tell many stories about what he really love.

Starting to make pictures I thought it would be good to put them all here for a show. Because you are all guys shure like everything ancient and uncommon.

I also was surprized too much seeing camels on a snow surround so we made a turn over to get them photo fixed.

Here's a shot of the Kremlin from my previous summer trip.

post-3971-0-25579400-1358588488_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Yes Vlad, thanks for showing photos. Many interesting things. I guess we all should show you, with photos, our parts of America. It has many interesting places to see and visit also. I'll start working on my photos to show you the State of Tennessee and some of what was known as the SOUTH.

Thanks mike

• Like 1

Paul,

Kremlin is Russian word (or maybe Greek or Arabic) that means fortificated city. So there are many of them still in existence. Most cities those had importance more than 200 years ago had walls and towers. Some of them were wooden, and Moscow Kremlin was not the exception. Later they were rebuilt of stones, Moscow one also furnished with bricks from outsides. So you can see many Kremlins in Russia and many old monasterys those have the same look but aren't Kremlins because aren't cities. Usually they are kept in good condition because of historical value and representation of modern city's face. Those were occuped by Germans were partly destroyed and restored after the war. Such as Smolensk, Novgorod, Pskov and many of less size.

Mike,

I see much interesting about the US each time I'm here. And don't only see. Lots of facts in articles you post or links to, movies, just frases in posts. And when I see any truck pictures there are also different things at the background. It's nice for me touching life of your country and it's not only pictures but your minds, language, weather, and everything else. Looking your life I better understand my one. Would be glad to see shots from you. Thanks.

Leslie,

I'm starting to think camels live everywhere!

Vlad большие картины. Ваша страна интересно посмотреть. Я также не знал, верблюды были в России и жили в холоде. Те, избили домов выглядит разделы Detriot. Пожалуйста, размещайте фото, когда вы получаете шанс. Ваша страна является не то, что мы увидим много и аккуратно, чтобы увидеть маленьких деревень, которые вы обычно не видите смотрит телевизор.

For those of you who have no idea what I just wrote:

Vlad, great pictures. Your country interesting to see. I also didn't know camels were in Russia and lived in the cold. Those beat up houses looks like sections of Detriot. Please post more pictures when you get a chance. Your country is not something we get to see much of and its neat to see the small villages that you usually do not see watching television.

• Like 1