E-9 help

mackdaddy

I recently purchased a Superliner with and E-9 and was told that a Steve Trevitz provided the turbo, pump, and injectors. I searched his name and there was an old post from 06 that mentioned him too but no contact. Anyone have info for contacting him? Also is there a person or company that is the go to for information on the E-9? I have a friend with the EC-9 or California version and he was wanting to find out what differences there were and timing options.

Someone once mentioned a guy in Ohio too?

Thanks for the help so far!
Mike,

I am ashamed to say that I ................bought them both!!! Thanks for your help in locating these for me. They have been at the Madiosn Mack dealer getting minor things done on them. I am getting the 85 decked on the 88 for the drive back sometime next week or two. I cannot believe the horsepower the 88 is putting out. On the dyno it pegged it out at 1100HP??? the 88 motor was built by

Steve and Antrim Diesel a few years back.

TOO LATE!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Yes I am.Started back just before Christmas. Wasn't able to locate a replacement truck that suited Jr. so he's driving my big blue Superliner and I bought a day cab Superliner locally and I'm running it until we find something he likes.

post-61-0-89450200-1357437252_thumb.jpg

1988 RW613,E6-350,T2090,black level 3 interior,4:42 Mack rears on Neway air ride,212" w.b.,346,000 one owner miles.

• Like 1

Yes I am.Started back just before Christmas. Wasn't able to locate a replacement truck that suited Jr. so he's driving my big blue Superliner and I bought a day cab Superliner locally and I'm running it until we find something he likes.

attachicon.gif001.JPG

1988 RW613,E6-350,T2090,black level 3 interior,4:42 Mack rears on Neway air ride,212" w.b.,346,000 one owner miles.

Looks like Leversole's new ride.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Only problem with E9 trucks is weight they are almost too heavy to run for hire anymore, my daycab double frame 44 camelback rear 84 was 19200 this 85 is double frame 44 camelback rear E9 haven't weighed it yet but I doubt its close to the 93 ch's 18100 with a 60" stand up sleeper E7 T2090 and 34 mack rears on air ride.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

from my notes the E6 weighs in at around 2200 dry and the E9 comes in at 2800 dry add 56qts of oil and lots of water and the E9 gets heavy quick. The E9 only has a 5.5in stroke where the E6 has a 6.5 in stroke so the cyliners arent as tall saving a bit of weight I guess thats why they are only 600lb off, of course 600lbs is a lot of weight if you think about it.