Going back to work

Superdog

Going back to work tomorrow to see how I get along.Got the old name off the doors of the "new" truck and the new plates on,ready to give it a shakedown.Too cold to re-letter it so I'm going to play farmer.Just hope the shoulder holds up rolling the tarp.

post-61-0-84866300-1355720919_thumb.jpg

post-61-0-89504700-1355721054_thumb.jpg

Not near as many guages as "Super Mutt"

post-61-0-01252400-1355721116_thumb.jpg

It does have this nice little storage box with cup holders.though.

• Like 1

Going back to work tomorrow to see how I get along.Got the old name off the doors of the "new" truck and the new plates on,ready to give it a shakedown.Too cold to re-letter it so I'm going to play farmer.Just hope the shoulder holds up rolling the tarp.

post-61-0-84866300-1355720919_thumb.jpg

post-61-0-89504700-1355721054_thumb.jpg

Not near as many guages as "Super Mutt"

post-61-0-01252400-1355721116_thumb.jpg

It does have this nice little storage box with cup holders.though.

Nice Superdog Mike! Good luck to you an the truck

BULLHUSK

So how many superliners does that make in your fleet? Looks good, don't overdo the shoulder let it heal

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Good Luck today and be careful. One wrong move and you're back to square one.

The Superliner looks great inside and out. I made a 2 compartment storage bin for the R models I used to drive. It didn't have the fancy-schmancy integral cupholders, I mounted mine on the front. It did have the dee-luxe carpeted exterior however.

Jim

Thanks everybody,everything went pretty good.Blew an air bag first load,got an "I told you so" from my son(one of the air bags looked a little old,I said it would be ok for a few short trips,kid said I should change it first).I was able to limp in,get unloaded and limp back without too much trouble.Last trip of the day the braided line from the water pump to the air compressor started leaking where it had rubbed on the AC compressor bracket,got that fixed so all is well.I expected a few issues,as with any old truck with low,low miles,rubber items such as ,tires,hoses and airbags are going to have issues.Probably should change out a couple tires too. Truck drove and ran sweet,I was real happy.Pulls real good. Alot lighter truck than I'm used to,25,000 EW with my Timpte hopper.

Shoulder held up OK too,but it let me know it was there on several occasions,be interesting to see how it feels when I wake up.

25,000, hell my 84 Superliner daycab weighed 19000 by itself I think it was 29,200 with a 26' rogers aluminum dump trailer.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"