"And so it begins," Inhofe said.

41chevy

I have been staying out of this till now but I have to point out one fact, our Govt has spent so much money in the past 8 years that we could not reverse the national debt in the remainder of my lifetime, MOST! of this spending has been in Govt bailouts, Govt assistance(welfare, foodstamps, free phones, insurance, healthcare, housing) for those that DO NOT WANT TO WORK not that cant work they DO NOT WANT TO WORK!, Homeland Security, and other! I now challenge anyone here to tell me what other means on an expense report and why Homeland Security needs to be an armed force when we already have two national armed agencies, the FBI and Secret Service, why is homeland security working basically without a budget and spending more money than any one branch of our armed forces? Why does Homeland security need armored personnel carriers? why do they need millions of rounds of ammunition and weapons? why are they not just an intelligence and liason office with the already established FBI and local law enforcement? The EPA has stuck their nose into anything they can and even gone to the point of adding armed officers to their staff, why? Why are we not allowed to be able to have a real gas can anymore? do they think the vapors dont exit the can when it gulps air? guess what they do, they are in the final stages of legislation to put a tax on livestock emissions! livestock emissions people, that is cow farts! you will be taxed per head of livestock in the coming years based on weight for thei emissions! When will it end? possibly not in my lifetime, but if it doesnt I will quit my job and get on the govt dime too because they take 30% of my check to give to others now and there are 51% of the population working to support the other 49 now, how long till its 49% working to support the other 51 and then we are well and truly FUCKED!

• Like 2

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

ok more than one fact more of a rant I just had to do it.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Cant buy them in PA!!!! Luckily they sell a "Water Can" kit! Even better, they sell them at Tractor Supply! Going tomorrow to "fix" all of my cans!!!!!

Gotta love the disclaimer...

attachicon.gif2012-12-27_200652.jpg

Thanks appledog!

I looked on my local TSC website and they are not listed. Let me know if you find them at your TSC. The website states you cannot buy them in PA but you can order them...just click on the disclaimer....you will not use this product! :o

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I can see where your coming from Paul, i just hate to see it happen....atleast your smart about it....it just really bothers me hearing that though.

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Hey 84superdog, here's a list of armed Federal agencies...I see only a few that are needed (in real life)

Department of Homeland Security (DHS)

United States Coast Guard (USCG)
Coast Guard Police (CGPD)
Coast Guard Investigative Service (CGIS)
United States Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
United States Border Patrol (USBP)
Federal Protective Service (FPS)
United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
United States Secret Service (USSS)
Transportation Security Administration (TSA) All Agents and Inspectors
Federal Air Marshal Service (FAMS)

Department of Justice (USDOJ)

Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF)
Drug Enforcement Administration Armed Enforcement and Security Force
Federal Bureau of Narcotics Armed Special Agents
Bureau of Prohibition Armed Special Agents
Bureau of Drug Abuse Control Armed Enforcement Agents
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP)
United States Marshals Service (USMS)

Department of State (DOS)

Bureau of Diplomatic Security Agents
Diplomatic Security Investigative Service Agents (DSS)

Department of Commerce Police (DOC)

National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Fisheries Office Armed Enforcement Agents

Internal Revenue Service Criminal Investigations Division Force (IRS-CID)
Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration Enforcement Agents (TIGTA)
United States Mint Police (USMP)
United States Treasury Police

Department of Defense Security Police

Defense Criminal Investigative Service(DCIS)
Pentagon Force Protection Agency

United States Army Criminal Investigation Division (Army CID)
United States Army Military Police Corps

Air Force Office of Special Investigations (Airforce OSI)
Air Force Security Forces

Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS)
Office of Naval Intelligence Police (ONI Police)
Marine Corps Provost Marshal’s Office

Department of Education Police

Department of Education Detectives

Department of Education Code Enforcement Agents

Office of the Inspector General Enforcement Agents (OIG)

Department of Health and Human Services Security Enforcement

Food and Drug Administration Police (FDA)
Food and Drug Administration Office of Criminal Investigation Agents

Food and Drug Administration Code Enforcement Agents

Department of Agriculture (USDA) Enforcement Agents

U.S. Forest Service Law Enforcement and Investigations
Office of Inspector General Police

Department of the Interior Enforcement (USDI)

Bureau of Indian Affairs Police
Bureau of Land Management Office of Law Enforcement & Security Force
National Parks Service Police
National Park Rangers
United States Park Police
U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service Law Enforcement Agents

Other Major Federal Law Enforcement Agencies

Central Intelligence Agency Security Protective Service (SPS)
Federal Reserve Police
Library of Congress Police
National Security Agency Police (NSA Police)
Smithsonian National Zoological Park Police
United States Capitol Police (USCP)
United States Postal Inspection Service Police (USPIS)
United States Supreme Court Police
Veterans Affairs Police

Veterans Affairs Code Enforcement agents

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

more unnessesary bullshit...too many people with too much free time on thier hands,,,my company just recently had to start putting those under skirts on all our trailers,and mud guards over the tires,,some jackoff decided in california that they all need to have them,,,makes it a real drag to put on tire chains,,with these skirts,and mud guards so they didnt figure in those of us that have to chain up everynite on donner pass both ways...(IDIOTS)more obambi voters i expect...bob

The company I've got my truck leased to is putting those stupid things under their dump trailers. The other day when it was so windy, some of the guys that had them on the trailers were having extra difficulties because those stupid skirts effectively doubled the surface area of the side of the trailers and improving their wind-catching characteristics. If they couldn't face directly into or directly away from that wind, they couldn't dump. The guys that didn't have those skirts still had to be facing in the same general direction, but didn't have to be NEARLY as precise about it. Funny thing is, the company trucks are governed down so low that I don't see how aerodynamics really plays THAT much of a role. A streamlined design is going to provide far greater cost savings at 70+ mph than it will at 60 or below. It is one more thing to get tore up at a job site, though.

Oh yeah...and they are putting those super singles on the trailers, too...so no more getting off site and back to the shop or to a tire shop to get a tire fixed...going to have to wait for a service truck to come change the tire wherever you happened to be when it blew. The other day, I had a tire blow out a mile before the exit where our new terminal is....so I limped it on in there for a new tire (I've still got duals on my trailer)....if I had those super singles, I would have been parked in the breakdown lane on the highway...coming into a construction zone....not exactly the safest place to be sitting. Somebody is going to get killed, and I hope their family sues and collects 100x the "fuel savings" the company has seen by running those stupid tires.

ya,,,,now all of a sudden the lousy fuel economy,,,is fine...long as it passes thier chicken shit,,,emmissions,,,wonder what obambi thinks about that,,,oooooooooooooohhhhhhhh ya lets all go to electric...hahahahahahahahahahahaha...bob

The electric cars of today wouldn't even get me to town and back...so the miles I'd drive around town while running errands and going to all of the places I need to go while there is out of the question, too. I'd rather drive my 10 mpg F250 than have to sit there in town waiting for 8 hours while my car recharged so I could get back home.

seems to work for them,now they want us all buying thier poluting energy saving light bulbs,,,dont forget ernie,,,they know whats best for us.hehehehe,,boy nancy palosi,,,and her blood sucking followers,,,must be having a field day with all this school shooting bit....bob

I stocked up on incandescent bulbs last year....got a whole cupboard full of 'em out in the garage. When I first bought this house, I thought I'd try those compact florescent bulbs. They were expensive, and my electric bills were lower....but then one CMS'd in the ceiling fan and I thought it was going to start a fire. 2 days later, another one did it. I went back through the hosue and replaced every last one of those stupid bulbs with an incondescent. Sure, my electric bills have gone up a hair....but the bulbs are cheaper, last just as long, and won't burn my friggin' house down when they quit working.

While we are on the subject of carb and the epa how about the gas can spouts. Who ever thunk that trying to get air in the same spout your trying to pour out of was a real genius. They can put all of these cans some where and the sun don't shine there either. Real far up there to so we cant get them back.

The local farm & ranch store sells old-school spouts & vents that aren't supposed to be used on the new cans (sold as replacement spouts and replacement vents for older cans)....but they fit. They even have instructions included for doing the retrofit.

I would gladly pay double for a gas can that had vent cap in the opposite end instead of the mOTHERF*(&^IN SON OF A B(&^%^*^IN NO WORKING HASBRO PLAYWORLD STYLE KINDERGARTEN SELF VENTING F*(KING SPOUTS!!!

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

The spout & vent kit at the local farm & ranch store is the same price as a new gas can....so if you buy a new can with the spout & vent retrofit kit, you are essentially paying double. It is well worth it, though.

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Hey 84superdog, here's a list of armed Federal agencies...I see only a few that are needed (in real life)

Department of Homeland Security (DHS)

United States Coast Guard (USCG)

Coast Guard Police (CGPD)

Coast Guard Investigative Service (CGIS)

United States Customs and Border Protection (CBP)

United States Border Patrol (USBP)

Federal Protective Service (FPS)

United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)

United States Secret Service (USSS)

Federal Air Marshal Service (FAMS)

Department of Justice (USDOJ)

Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF)

Drug Enforcement Administration Armed Enforcement and Security Force

Federal Bureau of Narcotics Armed Special Agents

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)

Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP)

United States Marshals Service (USMS)

Department of State (DOS)

Bureau of Diplomatic Security Agents

Diplomatic Security Investigative Service Agents (DSS)

Department of Commerce Police (DOC)

National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Fisheries Office Armed Enforcement Agents

Internal Revenue Service Criminal Investigations Division Force (IRS-CID)

Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration Enforcement Agents (TIGTA)

United States Mint Police (USMP)

United States Treasury Police

Department of Defense Security Police

Defense Criminal Investigative Service(DCIS)

Pentagon Force Protection Agency

United States Army Criminal Investigation Division (Army CID)

United States Army Military Police Corps

Air Force Office of Special Investigations (Airforce OSI)

Air Force Security Forces

Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS)

Office of Naval Intelligence Police (ONI Police)

Marine Corps Provost Marshal’s Office

Office of the Inspector General Enforcement Agents (OIG)

Department of Health and Human Services Security Enforcement

Food and Drug Administration Police (FDA)

Food and Drug Administration Office of Criminal Investigation Agents

Food and Drug Administration Code Enforcement Agents

Department of Agriculture (USDA) Enforcement Agents

U.S. Forest Service Law Enforcement and Investigations

Department of the Interior Enforcement (USDI)

Bureau of Indian Affairs Police

Bureau of Land Management Office of Law Enforcement & Security Force

National Parks Service Police

National Park Rangers

United States Park Police

U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service Law Enforcement Agents

Other Major Federal Law Enforcement Agencies

Central Intelligence Agency Security Protective Service (SPS)

Federal Reserve Police

Library of Congress Police

National Security Agency Police (NSA Police)

United States Capitol Police (USCP)

United States Postal Inspection Service Police (USPIS)

United States Supreme Court Police

Veterans Affairs Police

I can actually see why most of those are armed agencies but about a third could do without weapons and be just fine.

Anyone out there have a list of countries that we give money to every year and the amount given?? By the way we borrow the money we give away! Could it be a very large part of our dept every year? And why is it not addresed as part of our prob.?

BULLHUSK---------------------------$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Anyone out there have a list of countries that we give money to every year and the amount given?? By the way we borrow the money we give away! Could it be a very large part of our dept every year? And why is it not addresed as part of our prob.?

BULLHUSK---------------------------$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THE TOP COUNTRIES RECEIVING THE MOST AID not counting 100 Billion to the U.N. IMF for aide to African Economic Development

Iraq $1.1billion Joe Bidens brother won the Billion dollar contract to build housing for the Iraqis to the tune of 1.5 Billion!

Colombia $461.2million

Mexico $316.7million

Egypt $255.7million

China $227.2million

Russia $171.5million

Philippines $128.2million

India $126.6million

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Zoo Police? , Department of Prohibition? Department of Education? These agency's need weapons?

FEMA

P.T.CHESHIRE

Seems to me that the question ought not be "Why do these agencies need to be armed," but rather "why do we need most of these agencies at all?"

Exactly. Used to be the US Dept. of Homeland Security consisted of an armed citizenry ready, willing, and able to step up to defend their own home, neighborhood, state, and even the country if and when the need arose. Even today, if you read the state constitution in a lot of states there is a section which will describe precisely who makes up the state militia. In Illinois, that would be found in Article 12:

SECTION 1.  MEMBERSHIP    The State militia consists of all able-bodied personsresiding in the State except those exempted by law.

In other words, to all those gun-control nut-jobs out there who claim the 2nd Amendment only applies to the militia, according to the Illinois State Constitution, as an able-bodied person residing in the state who has not been exempted by law, I AM a member of the state militia....so keep your grubby paws off my guns!

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Well you know any more working for a living is only going to get you buy.So i have been trying to come up with a new gig to make some fast money and found that this ideal may be the best. Start recording all of the preidents speaches and save them. Then if you ever find him telling the truth about any thing then you have gold in your hands. I think you could post that on Ebay or craigslist and make some big money.

glenn akers

Well you know any more working for a living is only going to get you buy.So i have been trying to come up with a new gig to make some fast money and found that this ideal may be the best. Start recording all of the preidents speaches and save them. Then if you ever find him telling the truth about any thing then you have gold in your hands. I think you could post that on Ebay or craigslist and make some big money.

Can anyone one this site tell me why, why this guy will not release his school records?? What could be in there that is so-so soooooooooo not to be seen by the American people?? And why does he not have to come clean with it?? He holds the most powerfull job in the world, should there be any stone left unturned?? Even after Trump offered 5 million to any charity, he just laughted it off?? So again... How about you Obama supporters out there, maybe you could tell me; Ya know me J.Q.P. AKA the American tax payer, the one he works for!! I need to know what the hell is so dammm incriminating in the records the he does not want us to see?? And if his s&%t ain't right, then how could he legally be your C&C?? What the hell am I missin here?? I want to know who he is, and I believe we should have that right, no matter who holds the title of pres. of the USA!! Something is just not right here.

BULLHUSK

Well it is many reasons though. New EPA laws, new local laws and permits for salvage and storage. Higher insurance costs for my equipment and shop, workers comp, Pollution bonds for some village and townships, brought about from the Sandy clean up. New taxes for healthcare, earnings and inventory. I couldn't do one job because I couldn't get all the permits to remove a dozen scrub oaks! A permit to cut down a weed tree! Dealing with the "do good" groups and the Not in my Back Yarders" The final nail was with the toll increases by the MTA and NYC, it now costs more in tolls ( just a bit over $200 ) to round trip to Port Newark than fuel and they are going up 7 to 12% more again in Feb. I'm keeping one truck and my small trailer and a helper. Paul
sorry to hear that paul,,,seems were all getting worse and worse,everyday,,,while these system suckers in office,,,do absolutely nothing,to help us,,,talked to a childhood pal the other day,,,and he was telling me he has to work harder now,,,than he did when he started out in the bodyshop bussiness,,,as a teenager,,,and i thought that was discusting,,,then i started to think,,,,ya me too,,,when i started trucking,,in 1973,,as a teenager,teamster job,,,had the world by the ass,,i also was working allot easier than i am now..39 years later,,,i gotta work my ass off.(WTF)..wow what a country...bob

Can anyone one this site tell me why, why this guy will not release his school records?? What could be in there that is so-so soooooooooo not to be seen by the American people?? And why does he not have to come clean with it?? He holds the most powerfull job in the world, should there be any stone left unturned?? Even after Trump offered 5 million to any charity, he just laughted it off?? So again... How about you Obama supporters out there, maybe you could tell me; Ya know me J.Q.P. AKA the American tax payer, the one he works for!! I need to know what the hell is so dammm incriminating in the records the he does not want us to see?? And if his s&%t ain't right, then how could he legally be your C&C?? What the hell am I missin here?? I want to know who he is, and I believe we should have that right, no matter who holds the title of pres. of the USA!! Something is just not right here.

BULLHUSK

bottom line...ernie...can do whatever he wants,,,and they just keep sweeping it under the carpet,,,,im just drove cause he doesnt salute the american flag,and prays with the muslums,,,,and this is ok with everyone...woooooowww.can go on and on,,,but thats it for now...what a country...bob

So when is all of this bullshit gonna come to a head in this country? Have we all lost our balls? When did those fargon icehole corksuckin bastages in Washington forget that they work for us? Does anyone remember what this guy said back in the day "He was oppressed and afflicted, yet he did not open his mouth. Like a lamb led to the slaughter and like a sheep silent before her shearers he did not open his mouth."

BULLHUSK

bob, is this where we are headed? Obama The Pied Piper of the USA, for those rats who choose to follow him, and never to be seen again? I would say that his crew and his followers are the rats (as the story goes), and the never to be seen again part would be our great country as we all know it the USA. This is the way I see it, when are we gonna start to open our mouth?

BULLHUSK

• Like 1

bullhusk, on 27 Dec 2012 - 00:54, said:snapback.png

So when is all of this bullshit gonna come to a head in this country? Have we all lost our balls? When did those fargon icehole corksuckin bastages in Washington forget that they work for us? Does anyone remember what this guy said back in the day "He was oppressed and afflicted, yet he did not open his mouth. Like a lamb led to the slaughter and like a sheep silent before her shearers he did not open his mouth."

BULLHUSK

OPPRESSED and AFFLICTED??? He grew up in on of the most affluent areas of Kenya where the ruling class lived and in Hawaii , Gramma and Granpa lived in the most exclusive area in the islands...All corporate heads and bankers...Gramma and Granpa were very, very wealthy. Sent O to the best schools in Hawaii through endowments got him into college and law school.... And yes the powers that be have forgotten they are Public Servants...all of them from 'O' to the local clerk feel they are "special" and deserve to be treated "special"...

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

bullhusk, on 27 Dec 2012 - 00:54, said:snapback.png

OPPRESSED and AFFLICTED??? He grew up in on of the most affluent areas of Kenya where the ruling class lived and in Hawaii , Gramma and Granpa lived in the most exclusive area in the islands...All corporate heads and bankers...Gramma and Granpa were very, very wealthy. Sent O to the best schools in Hawaii through endowments got him into college and law school.... And yes the powers that be have forgotten they are Public Servants...all of them from 'O' to the local clerk feel they are "special" and deserve to be treated "special"...

paul, THE OPPRESSED AND AFFLICTED I was talkin about us, not him and that if we keep our mouths shut long enough we will be the ones led to the slaughter! I do know about his free ride and I don't think he ever had to pay his way, ever!! Maybe thats why we can't see his college records! I'm with you 100% on this guy, it's just that the hard workin people in this country are workin harder and harder for less and being taxed more, and the takers are getting more and more!! So what I'm sayin is when are we gonna start sayin enough is enough!!

BULLHUSK

paul, THE OPPRESSED AND AFFLICTED I was talkin about us, not him and that if we keep our mouths shut long enough we will be the ones led to the slaughter! I do know about his free ride and I don't think he ever had to pay his way, ever!! Maybe thats why we can't see his college records! I'm with you 100% on this guy, it's just that the hard workin people in this country are workin harder and harder for less and being taxed more, and the takers are getting more and more!! So what I'm sayin is when are we gonna start sayin enough is enough!!

BULLHUSK

enough is enough, there I said it, but guess what............they are the ones in power and nobody is gonna do shit about it we are just gonna keep on getting screwed over, and over till were dead! Oh and why you might ask, because we are the people thatdo the things that have to be done, the middle class, the people that work in the stores, the shops, drive the trucks, build the buildings maintain the roads. And you know what that makes us in today's America, the suckers! We could just sit at home and tell the government we don't want to work and get everything handed to us but we chose better for ourselves, we chose to make something of our lives and to not rely on someone to give us handouts and do our thinking for us and for that we are chumps in today's world.
  • Like 2

enough is enough, there I said it, but guess what............they are the ones in power and nobody is gonna do shit about it we are just gonna keep on getting screwed over, and over till were dead! Oh and why you might ask, because we are the people thatdo the things that have to be done, the middle class, the people that work in the stores, the shops, drive the trucks, build the buildings maintain the roads. And you know what that makes us in today's America, the suckers! We could just sit at home and tell the government we don't want to work and get everything handed to us but we chose better for ourselves, we chose to make something of our lives and to not rely on someone to give us handouts and do our thinking for us and for that we are chumps in today's world.

Agreed, but sometimes people get pushed to far, and what I see commin down the pike is that we might not be able to better ourselves. I see what Paul has to do with his co. and I do agree with him, and quite frankly I might not be to far behind him! I have a 38 year old son that is full of piss and vinegar and he's got me puttin up a new term in Northampton Pa. Am I doin he right thing in this economy?? I don't know, and thats the first time in bus. that I am secound guessin myself! Because if it wasn't for him I'd be having an auction and goin to Fl.!! Please don't misunderstand me, I'm not bein a cry baby, but I'm worried about how these kids and grand kids are gonna make it in tomorrows world, just as I am sure you guys are worried about the same thing

BULLHUSK

Well it is many reasons though. New EPA laws, new local laws and permits for salvage and storage. Higher insurance costs for my equipment and shop, workers comp, Pollution bonds for some village and townships, brought about from the Sandy clean up. New taxes for healthcare, earnings and inventory. I couldn't do one job because I couldn't get all the permits to remove a dozen scrub oaks! A permit to cut down a weed tree! Dealing with the "do good" groups and the Not in my Back Yarders" The final nail was with the toll increases by the MTA and NYC, it now costs more in tolls ( just a bit over $200 ) to round trip to Port Newark than fuel and they are going up 7 to 12% more again in Feb. I'm keeping one truck and my small trailer and a helper. Paul

Sorry to hear that Paul, me, Im selling out too. Had enough of this shit. Gonna take it all to auction, go sit on a streetcorner somewhere and just twiddle my thumbs and whatever else comes up. obama has completely wrecked this country. Im taxed out my ass, now they gonna increase them too. F##k it, Im done and outta here. randyp

• Like 1