"And so it begins," Inhofe said.

41chevy

I hope realize how lucky they are to have a job.

Why should they? There boy Obama will take care of them,if he keeps takin more money out of there check, all they have to do is hurt there back or stub there toe and BINGO free money yes folks more free money !!!! Free money everywhere!!! Obama phones and free money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Free at last!! thank God almighty I'm got free money at last!!!! freeeeeeeeeeee freeeeeeeeeeeee money Soooo why should they pull the cart, when Obama will help them into the cart? The bad times aren't here just yet, but they are on the way! Soon the only one's left working will be the cart builders! Well that is untill they start buildin the carts in Mexico!! But but whats that you say Mr. Obama..... ain't nobody pullin the cart no more??? UH OH the people on the cart are gonna be pissed!! Well I know what I'm a gonna do I'm a gonna go home and lock my doors and get my gun an..............Wait gust a dogone minute!! Obama took those things away from us cause some lady Finestine or frankenstein or somethin like that said we don't need no stinkin guns! only us politicains need people with guns to protect us and OUR shuff!!

BULLHUSK

Interesting reading!

As each state reports their final election details, the evidence of voter fraud is astounding. Massive voter fraud is being reported in areas of OH and FL, with PA, WI and VA all deploying personnel to investigate election results.

For starters, here are just a few examples of what has surfaced with much more to come.

· In 59 voting districts in the Philadelphia region, Obama received 100% of the votes with not even a single vote recorded for Romney. (a mathematical and statistical impossibility – see below)

· In 21 districts in Wood County Ohio, Obama received 100% of the votes where GOP inspectors were illegally removed from their polling locations - and not one single vote was recorded for Romney. (a statistical impossibility – see below)

· In Wood County Ohio, 106,258 voters were registered to vote in a county with only 98,213 eligible voters.

· In St. Lucie County, FL, there were 175,574 registered eligible voters but 247,713 votes cast.

· The National SEAL Museum, a polling location in St. Lucie County, FL had a 158% voter turnout – the highest voter overage in entire the country – second was Palm Beach County, FL with a 141% voter turnout overage.

· In Ohio County, Obama won by 108% of the total number of eligible voters.

NOTE: Obama won in every state that DID NOT require a Photo ID and lost in every state that DID require a Photo ID in order to vote. See state by state details below:

The University of Colorado Department of Political Science Electoral Vote projection is THE most accurate presidential election model in our history. They were the ONLY source that correctly called the 1980 Reagan/Carter results. They have correctly modeled EVERY presidential election since with their projected electoral totals never off by more than 1%.

Their method is NOT a standard political poll process. They include complex algorithms that includes key economic, employment and social measures. They build their models state by state to assure sufficient granularity for top accuracy. It is mathematically possible that statistical error could cause them to incorrectly project ONE state. But it is mathematically impossible for them to incorrectly project more than one. Their 2012 model projected Wisconsin, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Virginia for the Romney/Ryan ticket. The results reported by those secretaries of state were different.

Add to this the survey data showing the Democrat ticket losing support from 2008 among Blacks, Jews, Catholics and Independents, and the results reported for the above-named states are mathematically impossible.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

And this surprises people? A group of voters in Va complained that their votes on the computer voting machine registered for Obama when the voted for Romney. The Elections Board told them they will investigate it after the election is over...I know at least 50 people who voted for Romney in our district and yet the votes show 100% Obama... In my opinion Romney conceded the election awful quick.

NOW a question. At his inauguration this month there are about 400 corporations and PAC's making political donations to his 2016 election fund Google, Micro Soft GM (go figure) Turner Broadcasting and others. Never heard of that before, is it normal? Did we or are we repealing the two term limit on the presidency or just going to ignore it?

Ernie, I let 5 guys out of 6 go the end of December and all 5 were rabid obama supporters. They were told in no uncertain terms that they were losing their job because of obamacare "fees", obamas new taxes and obamas new EPA rgulations. Back to 2 trucks, a trailer an my Scoopmobile.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

A couple of my Obama guys who work for me asked me why there was less money in there net check this week?? I told them to ask there buddy

BULLHUSK

oh,,,certainly you wouldnt mean the big ole mighty (O)????????hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,,,coulda elected a dead dog,,,and got better results over??? lol.bob

Well I got fucked by my union, I got thrown into the sheetmetal workers eventhough im a machinist and the IAM votes my contract, the railroad has a deal with the unions to balance out their membership so they force you into where they need to make the numbers right, I live in middle TN, my union local is in Selkirk NY, my dues are twice what the IAM dues are and my union wont help me do ANYTHING they actually tried to have me fired when I said it was bs putting me in a union in MY when I live here and the IAM has a local here and is the one that votes for my contract! I say fuck the unions they used to work but now all they want is money and power and dont care about their members at all! My problem is I get fired if I dont pay union dues.

Like I said I can only speak for my union and not others. I have to disagree with you when you say fuck the unions. Clearly you got the short end of the stick for whatever reason and that's not right. It's like anything else there are good things and there are bad things but you can't lump everyone group. That would be like calling everyone democrat a liberal or every republican a tea party wacko. This last week (sandy relief bill) showed you can't call every republican a tea party conservative. You can't call everyone democrat a liberal (Joe Manchin). My union isn't about money and power it's about the members. The members dues are given back to them with state of the art training and facilities along with the unions reps doing what they're paid to do, represent the members and procure work.

Like I said I can only speak for my union and not others. I have to disagree with you when you say fuck the unions. Clearly you got the short end of the stick for whatever reason and that's not right. It's like anything else there are good things and there are bad things but you can't lump everyone group. That would be like calling everyone democrat a liberal or every republican a tea party wacko. This last week (sandy relief bill) showed you can't call every republican a tea party conservative. You can't call everyone democrat a liberal (Joe Manchin). My union isn't about money and power it's about the members. The members dues are given back to them with state of the art training and facilities along with the unions reps doing what they're paid to do, represent the members and procure work.

I don't know any tea party wacko's? I do know a lot of liberal Dem. wacko's!! ( I saw the unions in right to work deal, funny I didn't see any tea party people doin this sort of stuff) and what's wrong with not adressing the sandy relief bill because of all the Dem. pork in the bill ?? Do you know how many dollars are going to the sandy victims and how much was going to pork waste?? so what would be wrong with getting it right? Under GW Bush all of Katrina's money (no red tap) went to the people, how much the Dem. politicians in New Orleans stole is another story! And GW took a lot of heat from those fargon stinkin no good corksuckin icehole Dem's ......... But Obama???? NOT A FARGON WORD!! not a one about his broken promises to the NJ-NY people about cuttin through the red tape an all the rest of the pre election BS. He is a bum and if all of this election fraud is true? Then he should be thrown out of office!! By the way if the election was rigged, why is there no invistagation?? Eric Holder the fox in charge of the hen house, a real joke if you ask me.

BULLHUSK

Teamster in good standing for 42 years.................And Hoffa JR can pound salt as well and stick it where the sun don't shine

• Like 1

I don't know any tea party wacko's? I do know a lot of liberal Dem. wacko's!! ( I saw the unions in right to work deal, funny I didn't see any tea party people doin this sort of stuff) and what's wrong with not adressing the sandy relief bill because of all the Dem. pork in the bill ?? Do you know how many dollars are going to the sandy victims and how much was going to pork waste?? so what would be wrong with getting it right? Under GW Bush all of Katrina's money (no red tap) went to the people, how much the Dem. politicians in New Orleans stole is another story! And GW took a lot of heat from those fargon stinkin no good corksuckin icehole Dem's ......... But Obama???? NOT A FARGON WORD!! not a one about his broken promises to the NJ-NY people about cuttin through the red tape an all the rest of the pre election BS. He is a bum and if all of this election fraud is true? Then he should be thrown out of office!! By the way if the election was rigged, why is there no invistagation?? Eric Holder the fox in charge of the hen house, a real joke if you ask me.

BULLHUSK

Teamster in good standing for 42 years.................And Hoffa JR can pound salt as well and stick it where the sun don't shine

The tea party backers and wackos were/are behind the push for right to work in the rust belt states. Oh you mean "Americans for propensity"-tea party endorsed were't at the protest in Michigan? The didn't stage getting their tent torn down by "union thugs"? Then didn't go on faux news and whine and cry about getting their tent and getting punch by a union member after they instigated it? Check out the video interview with a witness naming "guy in the NRA jacket" who was earlier in the Americans For Prospersity tent; knocking down the tent to make it look like the union guys did. Tea party wackos are behind it. They include the Koch brothers, fox news (Rupert Murdoch), and anyone who takes what they (fox) report as the good as the word of god.

Please post where the red tape is in the proposed $60 billion bill. When a hurricane hits a southern state every year there is no question that the rest of the nation doesn't bat an eye for sending relief. The red tape is being created by the house GOP not anybody else.

The tea party backers and wackos were/are behind the push for right to work in the rust belt states. Oh you mean "Americans for propensity"-tea party endorsed were't at the protest in Michigan? The didn't stage getting their tent torn down by "union thugs"? Then didn't go on faux news and whine and cry about getting their tent and getting punch by a union member after they instigated it? Check out the video interview with a witness naming "guy in the NRA jacket" who was earlier in the Americans For Prospersity tent; knocking down the tent to make it look like the union guys did. Tea party wackos are behind it. They include the Koch brothers, fox news (Rupert Murdoch), and anyone who takes what they (fox) report as the good as the word of god.

Please post where the red tape is in the proposed $60 billion bill. When a hurricane hits a southern state every year there is no question that the rest of the nation doesn't bat an eye for sending relief. The red tape is being created by the house GOP not anybody else.

Do you see what you just posted about , it looks like something I would see on MSMBC! This is where I see the prob. (If it is not good for the Dem. party, then it is not good! Not good for anyone period!) Now as far as me posting the red tape issue, just Google Obama and our Gov. Cristie when (out of his mouth Obama) 'We will cut through the red tape and get releif here in NJ quickly' Then after 2 months and no money, Omama's boys tell us folks in NJ now that it's up to the HOR or the 'fiscal cliff' before we can get any money! Now please tell me in all honesty was that not a political move on the Democratic party to make the GOP look bad? As far as I am concerned when OB was in NJ it was before the election and he would say and do anything! But so would a lot of other politician's running for office GOP or Dem's Obama is on a crusade to destroy the GOP. Now if it were up to me I would give Obama everything he wanted and llet him fail, this way he can't point the finger at anyone but himself

BULLHUSK

Do you see what you just posted about , it looks like something I would see on MSMBC! This is where I see the prob. (If it is not good for the Dem. party, then it is not good! Not good for anyone period!) Now as far as me posting the red tape issue, just Google Obama and our Gov. Cristie when (out of his mouth Obama) 'We will cut through the red tape and get releif here in NJ quickly' Then after 2 months and no money, Omama's boys tell us folks in NJ now that it's up to the HOR or the 'fiscal cliff' before we can get any money! Now please tell me in all honesty was that not a political move on the Democratic party to make the GOP look bad? As far as I am concerned when OB was in NJ it was before the election and he would say and do anything! But so would a lot of other politician's running for office GOP or Dem's Obama is on a crusade to destroy the GOP. Now if it were up to me I would give Obama everything he wanted and llet him fail, this way he can't point the finger at anyone but himself

BULLHUSK

THIS....

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2073346153001/sandy-victim-obamas-a-phony-liar/?intcmp=obnetwork

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

BULLHUSK

well,,we all know that sandy deal,,,with the big mighty O,,,was just another fancy photo shoot,,,i knew that stupid shit wasnt gonna do anything...im supprized he,s not blaming bush for the storm.oooooohhhh,,but look,,lets raise raise that dept cieling some more,,,so we take 4 more years of expensive vacations,,,ya baby..bob

BULLHUSK

I doubt you would ever watch anything but fox news. I don't watch either. The delay was caused by the House GOP not Obama nor the senate. Gov. Christie stated that last week when he called Speaker Boehner out on it. That is the NJ GOP Governor calling out the GOP SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE! The wasn't a political move that was a politician serving his public regardless of party.

I doubt you would ever watch anything but fox news. I don't watch either. The delay was caused by the House GOP not Obama nor the senate. Gov. Christie stated that last week when he called Speaker Boehner out on it. That is the NJ GOP Governor calling out the GOP SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE! The wasn't a political move that was a politician serving his public regardless of party.

I sometimes go over to MSMBC to see how the other side is doin, esp when the Rev AL show is on an really! I'm not kidding LOL!! He sometimes just amazes me as to what the hell comes out of his mouth!!I per. think Christie jumped the gun on that one, he should have called him first, but instead he called him out first and then called him on the phone for the facts. But I'm sure our Gov. over here in Jersey has an agenda starting now for 2016! GOOD debate!!

BULLHUSK

well,,we all know that sandy deal,,,with the big mighty O,,,was just another fancy photo shoot,,,i knew that stupid shit wasnt gonna do anything...im supprized he,s not blaming bush for the storm.oooooohhhh,,but look,,lets raise raise that dept cieling some more,,,so we take 4 more years of expensive vacations,,,ya baby..bob

Bob , it's all photo ops and such for every one....All politicians do it...all of them, even the local nobody running for the school board. Christie, Como, Bloomberg....as long as people see them on the news or in the paper, they feel they are doing something to help Joe Public whether they have the ability or power to or not. Bloomberg wants something, it still has to be approved by the City Counsel, Christie and Como still need the State Legislatures approval, the Pres still needs authorization from Congress (for now). It is actually easier for the Pres. to send U.S. troops to an other country then for him to give out monetary aid here. So far the system works...even as corrupt as it is.

P.T.CHESHIRE

I sometimes go over to MSMBC to see how the other side is doin, esp when the Rev AL show is on an really! I'm not kidding LOL!! He sometimes just amazes me as to what the hell comes out of his mouth!!I per. think Christie jumped the gun on that one, he should have called him first, but instead he called him out first and then called him on the phone for the facts. But I'm sure our Gov. over here in Jersey has an agenda starting now for 2016! GOOD debate!!

BULLHUSK

The thing is,Christie, had numerous calls in to the speaker with no word or sign back. That is until he went public with his speech last week.

The thing is,Christie, had numerous calls in to the speaker with no word or sign back. That is until he went public with his speech last week.

I know I know but the speaker and Barry were playin golf together that day!! come on now!! These poor guys need a break sometimes too!!

BULLHUSK

What's wrong with "right to work" laws? Why should I be FORCED to give up a portion of my paycheck to fund an organization which I fundamentally disagree with just so that I can get a job at a company? The union doesn't own the company, so why should I have to pay the union in order to work there? I should have the CHOICE whether or not I want to join the union, and that choice shouldn't affect my ability to get any job.

Funny how the left only seems to be "pro-choice" when it comes to abortion. For everything else in life, you'd better do it their way or else...

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

post-3242-0-97782700-1357612900.jpg

P.T.CHESHIRE

What's wrong with "right to work" laws? Why should I be FORCED to give up a portion of my paycheck to fund an organization which I fundamentally disagree with just so that I can get a job at a company? The union doesn't own the company, so why should I have to pay the union in order to work there? I should have the CHOICE whether or not I want to join the union, and that choice shouldn't affect my ability to get any job.

Funny how the left only seems to be "pro-choice" when it comes to abortion. For everything else in life, you'd better do it their way or else...

Because right to work creates a system of moochers. The union still has to represent you and negotiate your benefits even if you don't pay dues. It creates an ENTITLEMENT System that you don't pay for. The freeloaders bleed the unions dry, the union dies, you lose representation, you lose your wages, and possibly your job. You should give up a portion of you check because the current workers were smart enough and strong enough to vote and maintain a union at the company. That dues go to a multitude of funds. Not everyone agrees with the funding of the funds but that's what it was voted on and negotiated in the contract. The dues to benefits ratio is smaller compared the non-existant. Chances are with a choice being between a union job and a non-union job, the union job is going to be a higher rate even with the portion taken out for dues. You're still ahead. Why should law firms require a lawyer have belong to state bar associations? Why should police be required to belong to the FOP or PBA? It's because they are a professionals who belong to an association and deal with issues that affect work, trade, and livelihood. They pay some form of dues for this association. I am profession in my trade and I didn't get there by not paying my dues. The training that I have gone through, certifications that I have, my college degree (construction project management) and licenses I obtained; make me a professional. They would not have been possible to obtain in the amount of time or for the cost-free to me if I didn't pay union dues. That's right my dues pay for all other Union carpenters the right to obtain everything I named and some. I am fine with that. Take the dues away, funding for those things go away and so do the professionals. Why was there 15k plus member of unions demonstrating the right-to-work laws in Michigan? They are professionals getting their livelihood taken away from them. Their is way more to the story than Fox news wants you to hear.

It's funny how the tea-party right wing wackos label everyone who doesn't agree with them or shed light on a topic as being a left-wing liberal nut job. There more than just liberals in this country. Their are moderates who see both sides. The problem is there aren't enough elected to office.

And btw I am a proud and skilled union carpenter for the last 11 years, a officer and trustee of our local, and class 3 Pennsylvania state licensed truck inspector. Why a state truck inspector? Because in my trade layoffs and downturns occur. When they do I go to work in my buddies truck garage working on trucks and inspecting them. I have a newborn baby girl, new house, and a better half to support. I'm not the type who sits around collecting a check.

Because right to work creates a system of moochers. The union still has to represent you and negotiate your benefits even if you don't pay dues. It creates an ENTITLEMENT System that you don't pay for. The freeloaders bleed the unions dry, the union dies, you lose representation, you lose your wages, and possibly your job. You should give up a portion of you check because the current workers were smart enough and strong enough to vote and maintain a union at the company. That dues go to a multitude of funds. Not everyone agrees with the funding of the funds but that's what it was voted on and negotiated in the contract. The dues to benefits ratio is smaller compared the non-existant. Chances are with a choice being between a union job and a non-union job, the union job is going to be a higher rate even with the portion taken out for dues. You're still ahead. Why should law firms require a lawyer have belong to state bar associations? Why should police be required to belong to the FOP or PBA? It's because they are a professionals who belong to an association and deal with issues that affect work, trade, and livelihood. They pay some form of dues for this association. I am profession in my trade and I didn't get there by not paying my dues. The training that I have gone through, certifications that I have, my college degree (construction project management) and licenses I obtained; make me a professional. They would not have been possible to obtain in the amount of time or for the cost-free to me if I didn't pay union dues. That's right my dues pay for all other Union carpenters the right to obtain everything I named and some. I am fine with that. Take the dues away, funding for those things go away and so do the professionals. Why was there 15k plus member of unions demonstrating the right-to-work laws in Michigan? They are professionals getting their livelihood taken away from them. Their is way more to the story than Fox news wants you to hear.

It's funny how the tea-party right wing wackos label everyone who doesn't agree with them or shed light on a topic as being a left-wing liberal nut job. There more than just liberals in this country. Their are moderates who see both sides. The problem is there aren't enough elected to office.

And btw I am a proud and skilled union carpenter for the last 11 years, a officer and trustee of our local, and class 3 Pennsylvania state licensed truck inspector. Why a state truck inspector? Because in my trade layoffs and downturns occur. When they do I go to work in my buddies truck garage working on trucks and inspecting them. I have a newborn baby girl, new house, and a better half to support. I'm not the type who sits around collecting a check.

I read your post, but history has proven that this way is wrong, maybe years ago it was the way of the land but not so today, why? Well if we want to be competetive in this world economy It's not gonna work the old way. Does Japan run there auto industry our way? Cause they have been kickin our ass for years now, and by the way we won't be seeing Wonder bread or Twinkies anytime soon thanks to the union....And I'll go back to a company that was close to by heart, The BROCKWAY TRUCK CO. thanks to there Union boss calling a wlldcat strike without a vote they are gone! A lot of our truck mfg. co's Dodge Freightliner an so on are building in Mexico, I could go on an on but the fact is we have to have the Right to Work law in every state and we have to do what Scott walker has done in Wisconsin. If we stand still long enough we will.... Go backwards It's just the way it is today! I don't like it but it is what it is! I started my trucking co 26 years ago, all of my competition was union, today I'm the only Cement hauler in Leheigh Valley with Teamsters, MTS, Chemical Leheman, Matlack, Cement Express, all gone and replaced with nonunion trucking co's

BULLHUSK

BULLHUSK

The Japanese auto industry is heavily unionized.In fact article 28 of the Japanese constitution recognizes union organizing as a given right. The German auto industry is heavily unionized. The Taiwanese auto industry at like 40% unionized.Management of the business and production are what sets our auto industry back not so much the workers. Toyota and it's a production system (TPS) have been around for decades. It's what everyone calls LEAN MANUFACTURING nowdays here in the US. It, in part, enpowers the worker and helps them make decisions for quality and efficency. What is killing our manufacturing is politicians, of both parties, signing unfair trade aggreements and giving tax-breaks for off-shoring. The unions may be a small piece of the puzzle but are made out to be the scapegoat.

The story of hostess is a story of mismanagement but was blamed on the bakers union.Hostess was in brankruptcy for 5 straight years during which conessions were made and its workforce went from 32,00 people to 22,000 people. Heres a quick list of other issues

1.First Bankruptcy With $648.5 Million In Debt, And Came Out With More Than $800 Million

2.Spent More Than $170 Million On Professional Fees In Its First Bankruptcy

3.Hostess Had Stopped Contributing To Pensions And Wanted To Cut Worker Pay Further

4.Hostess Raised Executive Salary By 35% To 80%

5.Sales Declined And Attempts To Roll-Out New Products More In Line With Changing Consumer Tastes Flopped.

6. Promised investments to plants and equipment as negiotated in concessions with the Baker's Union DID NOT happen.

So when the unions said we're not signing. It was more than just wages,benefits, and concessions. Managaement did them in, not the unions. Fox news won't report that. They say blah blah blah BANKRUPTCY BECAUSE OF THE UNIONS blah blah. Thats what they want you to hear. Don't listen to what they want you to hear.

When you started your trucking company that was on the tails of DEREGULATION right? Deregulation ruined the trucking industry for the drivers, plain and simple. The driver rates for general freight hauling advertised today are the same rates advertised 10-12 years ago. Sure it created a ton of competition, but it created a race to the bottom. It undercut every company hauling freight and goods. An entire industry of companies that had been around since horse and buggy died from it. Then came the period of the wildwest,where Joe Shit the Rag man, is gonna start hauling freight for peanuts with junk equipment. He undercuts everyone else then he wrecks and kills people. This leads to the CSA compliance period of safety regulation. It was a race to the bottom. The same race like Right-to-work, Scott Walker, Koch brothers, and fox news wants to create.

Didn't the canceling of a huge order of Brockways going to the middle east in the 1970's cause some of their woes as well?I know the concrete company my dad worked at got new two 1977 Brockway mixers that were all mismashed with parts. They both had this goofy air cleaner setups on them. He had to convert them to donaldson and farr setups. The salesman told the story of a huge number of trucks that were go to the Saudis and the deal was cancelled after the a good number of trucks were built.

Bob , it's all photo ops and such for every one....All politicians do it...all of them, even the local nobody running for the school board. Christie, Como, Bloomberg....as long as people see them on the news or in the paper, they feel they are doing something to help Joe Public whether they have the ability or power to or not. Bloomberg wants something, it still has to be approved by the City Counsel, Christie and Como still need the State Legislatures approval, the Pres still needs authorization from Congress (for now). It is actually easier for the Pres. to send U.S. troops to an other country then for him to give out monetary aid here. So far the system works...even as corrupt as it is.

wow impressive i appeciate the heads up,,,but still think he,s a worthless bastard.i was really supprized thou that the area didnt get thier dough allot quicker,,,since there was a lotta attorneys,and wealthy in that area,,,way more so that lousiana.bob

I have to go a bit to feel sorry for a lot of the people who lost houses here on Eastern L.I.. They built houses on a barrier island....Sand a few feet above sea level, a100 to 200 feet from the Atlantic Ocean and in a flood zone with out flood insurance available!. Private communities with no access for non residents, now I have to pony up monies to pay for them to rebuild their "exclusive" area? I don't think I should have to pay for their vacation house on the ocean. Trump on the Ocean restaurant project was hit hard in Jones Beach, I heard less whining from him than the people on Fire Island.

Your beach erodes in a storm...your beach, you fix it! House damaged from the ocean when you are 100 feet from it....fix it your self. You can afford a $750,000 plus vacation home , you can afford to fix or replace whats left.

If I have to pony up coin to fix it, you'll see me and my bassets on your deck, me in my skivies eating a burger and drinking a brew !!

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

I have to go a bit to feel sorry for a lot of the people who lost houses here on Eastern L.I.. They built houses on a barrier island....Sand a few feet above sea level, a100 to 200 feet from the Atlantic Ocean and in a flood zone with out flood insurance available!. Private communities with no access for non residents, now I have to pony up monies to pay for them to rebuild their "exclusive" area? I don't think I should have to pay for their vacation house on the ocean. Trump on the Ocean restaurant project was hit hard in Jones Beach, I heard less whining from him than the people on Fire Island.

Your beach erodes in a storm...your beach, you fix it! House damaged from the ocean when you are 100 feet from it....fix it your self. You can afford a $750,000 plus vacation home , you can afford to fix or replace whats left.

If I have to pony up coin to fix it, you'll see me and my bassets on your deck, me in my skivies eating a burger and drinking a brew !!

oh ya....im right with ya there,,,same way here in malibu...all summer houses...dont expect us to feel for ya.lol.bob