"And so it begins," Inhofe said.

41chevy

http://www.foxnews.c...soot-pollution/

Includes you chimney at home too by 2014.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I was talking to the man who signed my bills where I unloaded crane mats Friday morning. He said he couldn't get anything done because of the EPA and rules and regulations. They were trying to clear a right of way, for a pipeline I guess, and he said they had to get a permit to cut any tree over 5'' in diameter-or it might have been 3''. All they could do is clear the brush, then they have to go back and cut the trees whenever they get the permit. Twice the work,twice the time,and twice the expense. He said he'd been waiting for 3 months.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

more unnessesary bullshit...too many people with too much free time on thier hands,,,my company just recently had to start putting those under skirts on all our trailers,and mud guards over the tires,,some jackoff decided in california that they all need to have them,,,makes it a real drag to put on tire chains,,with these skirts,and mud guards so they didnt figure in those of us that have to chain up everynite on donner pass both ways...(IDIOTS)more obambi voters i expect...bob

• Like 1

more unnessesary bullshit...too many people with too much free time on thier hands,,,my company just recently had to start putting those under skirts on all our trailers,and mud guards over the tires,,some jackoff decided in california that they all need to have them,,,makes it a real drag to put on tire chains,,with these skirts,and mud guards so they didnt figure in those of us that have to chain up everynite on donner pass both ways...(IDIOTS)more obambi voters i expect...bob

Just like the PREVS 121 brakes back in the 80's They got people killed first...................and then they took them off?????????

We are from the Fed. Goverment and we are here to help you.........................NOT!!

BULLHUSK

• Like 1

I was looking at a Transport Topics magazine last week at the shop, and now California is going to require "green" tires on all trucks and van trailers. Tires with lower rolling resistance- trucking companies were complaining that it would mean tires that wear out sooner, and didn't have near as much traction in snow. Sounded to me that it meant nothing but straight tread tires on the drives.

"You can't come into California, you leaked a drop of oil, your truck smokes too much, you got too much grease on the 5th. wheel...and you do not have the proper tires- now beat it!"

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I was looking at a Transport Topics magazine last week at the shop, and now California is going to require "green" tires on all trucks and van trailers. Tires with lower rolling resistance- trucking companies were complaining that it would mean tires that wear out sooner, and didn't have near as much traction in snow. Sounded to me that it meant nothing but straight tread tires on the drives.

"You can't come into California, you leaked a drop of oil, your truck smokes too much, you got too much grease on the 5th. wheel...and you do not have the proper tires- now beat it!"

I don't think it would even take a week to just stop haulin into that crazy state and then lets see what happens?

BULLHUSK

PS the state is just BE-U-T FULL but the people are fargen crazy!

• Like 2

Hey you forgot the required CARB ultra low sulfur, 15% bio diesel fuel and the age cutoff for power units entering the state and ports....

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

ya,,,,now all of a sudden the lousy fuel economy,,,is fine...long as it passes thier chicken shit,,,emmissions,,,wonder what obambi thinks about that,,,oooooooooooooohhhhhhhh ya lets all go to electric...hahahahahahahahahahahaha...bob

Just like the PREVS 121 brakes back in the 80's They got people killed first...................and then they took them off?????????

We are from the Fed. Goverment and we are here to help you.........................NOT!!

BULLHUSK

seems to work for them,now they want us all buying thier poluting energy saving light bulbs,,,dont forget ernie,,,they know whats best for us.hehehehe,,boy nancy palosi,,,and her blood sucking followers,,,must be having a field day with all this school shooting bit....bob
  • Like 1

seems to work for them,now they want us all buying thier poluting energy saving light bulbs,,,dont forget ernie,,,they know whats best for us.hehehehe,,boy nancy palosi,,,and her blood sucking followers,,,must be having a field day with all this school shooting bit....bob

I had those brakes on a new A-Car mixer (1979) an if you hit the brakes hard,,,,,,, you hit what ever you were hittin the brakes not to hit!!! The shop guys pulled them even befor the Gov. gave em the OK

BULLHUSK

I had those brakes on a new A-Car mixer (1979) an if you hit the brakes hard,,,,,,, you hit what ever you were hittin the brakes not to hit!!! The shop guys pulled them even befor the Gov. gave em the OK

BULLHUSK

excellant,,,generally people just get stuck with these dumb idea,s weather they work or not...one misfit decides its best for us,and gets a big pat on the back,for it,,and thousands of us get stuck,dealing with garbage that just makes our jobs harder and more time consuming,,,,ohhhh but the misfit,,doesnt care,,he dont have to use them...lol.bob

While we are on the subject of carb and the epa how about the gas can spouts. Who ever thunk that trying to get air in the same spout your trying to pour out of was a real genius. They can put all of these cans some where and the sun don't shine there either. Real far up there to so we cant get them back.

• Like 1

This is Mack country. On a quiet night you can hear a peterbilt rust away.

• 2 weeks later...
While we are on the subject of carb and the epa how about the gas can spouts. Who ever thunk that trying to get air in the same spout your trying to pour out of was a real genius. They can put all of these cans some where and the sun don't shine there either. Real far up there to so we cant get them back.
just noticed this,,,ya i noticed that,myself,,,a friend of mine just gave me one recently that he didnt need anymore,,,and the spout doesnt even fit in most of my equipment tanks,,,and ernie,,,speaking of tires,,,i think my company is also going to them,,,we have been buying some tread here recently,,,that just looks like highway tread,,,and putting them on the drivers,,,thier eisier to chain up,,,but i dont see how they would grip at all.bob

The company that made them (BLITZ) has closed it doors due to the law suits over people pouring gas on lit fires....Now all gas cans come from China and India.

http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?/topic/28930-lawyersgotta-love-em/

I'm almost beyond worrying, I'm closing down shop by the end of the week, the last of my equipment will be in Port Newark by Friday morning before the Dock Workers go on strike.. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

So when is all of this bullshit gonna come to a head in this country? Have we all lost our balls? When did those fargon icehole corksuckin bastages in Washington forget that they work for us? Does anyone remember what this guy said back in the day "He was oppressed and afflicted, yet he did not open his mouth. Like a lamb led to the slaughter and like a sheep silent before her shearers he did not open his mouth."

BULLHUSK

After reading all of this im really at a loss of words....i mean Paul is selling out, we cant even get a real gas can anymore, And a shitload of other things to boot.....makes me worry thinking of times to come

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

After reading all of this im really at a loss of words....i mean Paul is selling out, we cant even get a real gas can anymore, And a shitload of other things to boot.....makes me worry thinking of times to come

Well it is many reasons though. New EPA laws, new local laws and permits for salvage and storage. Higher insurance costs for my equipment and shop, workers comp, Pollution bonds for some village and townships, brought about from the Sandy clean up. New taxes for healthcare, earnings and inventory. I couldn't do one job because I couldn't get all the permits to remove a dozen scrub oaks! A permit to cut down a weed tree! Dealing with the "do good" groups and the Not in my Back Yarders" The final nail was with the toll increases by the MTA and NYC, it now costs more in tolls ( just a bit over $200 ) to round trip to Port Newark than fuel and they are going up 7 to 12% more again in Feb. I'm keeping one truck and my small trailer and a helper. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

I would gladly pay double for a gas can that had vent cap in the opposite end instead of the mOTHERF*(&^IN SON OF A B(&^%^*^IN NO WORKING HASBRO PLAYWORLD STYLE KINDERGARTEN SELF VENTING F*(KING SPOUTS!!!

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Leslie...tell us how you really feel...don't hold back! :banana:

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I had to buy a couple of those pieces of shit carb cans. I done a google search and found spouts and vents to put in those cans. It comes with 2 spouts, 2 threaded caps and 2 vents to put in those cans. It makes a real difference. The web site is http://ezpourspout.com they make pouring gas like it use to be.

This is Mack country. On a quiet night you can hear a peterbilt rust away.