can any tell me how to remove painted company name off doors

Painted names are not easy to do. I have worked on several firetrucks, and 75% of the time you lose the battle and have to sand down to bare metal and re-paint the panel. You can try wet-sanding starting with a course grain and working your way up to 1000 or 2000. Be careful with the oven cleaner, especially on older paints. I only use that to remove adhesives, but it might work for you or it just might eat your paint. Give the wet sanding a try. Also try soft-scrub and a green scrubbie, followed by a wet sanding, that occasionally works.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

My late brother was a painter, pin-stripper, commercial artist and would use terpentine. I had adhesive letters on my truck and called a freind that ownes a body shop. He recommended on adhesive letters to buy at the Auto Paint Store the rubber wheel on a drill for those letters but not the painted letters. It is worth a try with the drill. It cannot hurt unless you concentrate on one spot too long. If your not sure........then call the pros the body shop or paint store.

Regards

mike