B Model cab interior and VIN #'s

Were all B-model's interiors painted that green color from the factory or were there choices?

Secondly, where would you find the VIN number stamped on a B-model. If there is no tag, was there a spot on the frame?

Fun is what they fine you for!

My name is Bob Buckman sir,. . . and I hate truckers.

Were all B-model's interiors painted that green color from the factory or were there choices?

Secondly, where would you find the VIN number stamped on a B-model. If there is no tag, was there a spot on the frame?

Most were green but some exceptions. The numbers are on the passenger side and on the side of the frame behind the tire. Look straight in.

mike

realdiehl No some L models in B series were tan and some were green.same goes for LJ series

I have seen the tan or some might call it beige. It was in a B Model that had been used in the grocery store business. I recall it was Marsh Grocery Store in Indiana. This tractor is listed in the registry and is for sale in Clarksville,Tn off hwy. 31 and is sitting near the road for anyone to see it. The exterior is green and yellow.

Mike