Couple of Bs in MA

Mack58B42

Spotted a couple nice Bs on the Boston Craigslist.

I can't get the link to paste, but if you Google craigslist 5366684825, you should get there.

The tractor seems a bit expensive, but unless the frame is gone, the B81 looks like a nice setup for the price......

• Like 1

I talked with ghe h uy said it was rusty

Yeah, I wondered how many years that's been plowing - probably on a city or state contract, and assume that there would be some rust involved.....

Still - a nice looking truck....

1961 MACK B61 TRACTOR HIGH QUALITY ANTIQUE FOR A COLLECTOR, 711 ENGINE, QUAD BOX, 2 STICK, NO RUST - $22,000

1963 MACK B81 PLOW TRUCK WITH BODY AND PLOW - $9,500

ALL THE ABOVE ARE IN GOOD RUNNING CONDITION !!!!

CALL JESSE ANYTIME - DAYS, NIGHTS, WEEKENDS OK - 401-855-1178

post-19181-0-71642400-1452913563_thumb.j

post-19181-0-54397900-1452913571_thumb.j

Thanks! Is there some sort of trick to getting a link in a post that I'm not seeing?

I can get the link in a post by right clicking on the page title and copying then right click on the forum message and paste. I have not been able to get the pictures and text of the ad to post though. Still learning.

• Like 1

My B81 is for sale too. Its just as rough but the frame is nice and the cab isn't too bad. The bottom of the doors are rusted and there isnt any glass in it. It came from the Ken Robinson Collection, looks like some kids threw some rocks at it. If any of you guys are interested I'd take $3,000. I really have to get it out of the yard it's in.

Post some pictures of Good stuff and then the rough spots so people can see how decent it is. You should also put a tarp over the cab.

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."