B74T on eBay

I don't think there's such a critter as a b74, I think its a b753. Sure looks like superliner tanks, I cant say on the rears as if they are original or not, I suppose alum. rears were available. The rear wheel spokes have 5 arms, I think they had 6 until 1964 model year. Cab is original to the b 70xx and 80xx due to the sunken floor pan on the drivers side. Ivy leage engine.. Thats comical!

15 gears...no waiting!

B72 probably had the regular nose but extended fender panels. then they did away with it and used the big radiator due to overheating. yup that truck was posted on here few months ago when he said he saved it. superdog air tanks and battery boxes and tanks. newer rears, didnt think any B models had the under mounted trunion bar. thought they all had the pods that mounted outside the frame and definately wasnt a firetruck, just a bad repain job. ugh, i hate when people paint the inside of a B model and do away with the classic green. newer than 62 tho as i think they started using the radiator crossmember with only two holes starting in 63, before that they all had 5 holes across the front.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

There was a B at the Winchester Va show that was the same.I thought it was unusual because there was filler panels behind the fenders to move them forward and the longer hood. Paul

th_4567.jpg

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE