Stuff Done on The U Model:

1- I Finally got a good U model floor piece. I shot some undercoat on the bottom of her.

2- I Got the drivers side cab mount painted up.

3- PAPA Got the battery box off the air tank.

4- I Painted some of the insides of the frame rails, and painted the cross member.

5- I Painted the front part of the passenger side frame, and the tow hook spring thing.

6- PAPA primed both doors while I did number 5,^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

7- We have a picture of my girl on the wall, and I wrote this on it today.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Nice work on it... its all on the plus side now!!

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Vinny,

Been following your progress. It's really looking great! I'm in awe of the amount of hard work and patience it must take to do a project like yours.

I'm working on a 1:25 scale U model which is about as big as I can handle! I'd like to get a look at the passenger side cab mount and the splash guard that goes in there.

Could you post a picture? It would be a great help.

Alastair

• Like 1

Vinniebob, ahem,,I would like to be of some assistance here. I deduce that you wont need the kickstand anyway, just put smaller size rims and tires on the right side, truck will sit lower on that side, hereby scientifically compensating for offcamber wallybobbed cab. I know, I know, you are overcome with emotion wanting to thank me, no need, i am more than glad to share my worldly, experienced, matured knowledge with you. If you just cant help it, and want to send any monetary gifts, just PM me for address. Dr. Randyp,,D.A Phd. M.O.R.O.N.

Word of the day- "wallybobbed"

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Vinny,

Been following your progress. It's really looking great! I'm in awe of the amount of hard work and patience it must take to do a project like yours.

I'm working on a 1:25 scale U model which is about as big as I can handle! I'd like to get a look at the passenger side cab mount and the splash guard that goes in there.

Could you post a picture? It would be a great help.

Alastair

Alastair, here are the pictures you wanted. Hope they help,,,Vinny Also, could you please post pictures of the U model, model when its done? Thanks.

Vinny

Many thanks for those pics. They help to explain a lot. I'll post some in progress shots because it's going to take me a while to get it finished. I tend to average several years on each build because I usually have more than one model on the go and not enough time!

Alastair

Vinny

Many thanks for those pics. They help to explain a lot. I'll post some in progress shots because it's going to take me a while to get it finished. I tend to average several years on each build because I usually have more than one model on the go and not enough time!

Alastair

Your welcome. Dang, it takes like that long to do a whole truck!!!!!!