Vin:

Rob

Amen brother!(bulldog man) All jokes aside, this is the best site on the interweb machine, period!

except for (.) (.) on Facebook

• Like 2

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

I gotta admit I've been a big follower of another web forum for the towing industry, and I must admit I LOVE this site because unlike the other site I follow nobody is uptight here and nobody tries to judge everyone else or throw anyone under the bus. The other forum I follow is so full of "I can do it better because your picture doesn't show x - y or z" and keyboard gangsters who pound on their chests telling everybody who posts a photo how dangerous and unprofessional they are that it's gotten to the point I hate to even post anything on there, and I've got 10 years experience in the industry! Everyone is so busy telling everyone else what laws they broke instead of giving them credit for solving real life situations. But I digress . . . . . . my point was this site is such a refreshing change because everyone here is easy going and they have my kind of dry sarcastic humor! :banana:

So keep up the good work, it's a great site and one that everyone who participates in should be proud of!

OH yeah, I also had the opportunity to learn a few tricks to help fix my truck. . . . . :loldude:

Edited by burnstransport
  • Like 1

I gotta admit I've been a big follower of another web forum for the towing industry, and I must admit I LOVE this site because unlike the other site I follow nobody is uptight here and nobody tries to judge everyone else or throw anyone under the bus. The other forum I follow is so full of "I can do it better because your picture doesn't show x - y or z" and keyboard gangsters who pound on their chests telling everybody who posts a photo how dangerous and unprofessional they are that it's gotten to the point I hate to even post anything on there, and I've got 10 years experience in the industry! Everyone is so busy telling everyone else what laws they broke instead of giving them credit for solving real life situations. But I digress . . . . . . my point was this site is such a refreshing change because everyone here is easy going and they have my kind of dry sarcastic humor! :banana:

So keep up the good work, it's a great site and one that everyone who participates in should be proud of!

OH yeah, I also had the opportunity to learn a few tricks to help fix my truck. . . . . :loldude:

well said!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Yeah, it's a pretty good site.

If only these guys would quite picking on me. I feel a complex developing.......

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

By now it should be fully developed....just saying.

Jim

I must be doing something wrong......

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I noticed Vinny visited the site today. Some how he got his profile to show "Private" on the Last Active line. How do you do that?

I don't expect him to stay away very long.

Rob

I noticed Vinny visited the site today. Some how he got his profile to show "Private" on the Last Active line. How do you do that?

May be you got to be on the throne with a U model squeaky toy to show private...

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Why participate if unhappy? Is this just to provoke a response? Life, and the site goes on with all personality's and all are welcome. There are many more content and enjoy participating than unhappy here so I see no reason to "shake anything up".

You offer nothing tangible to work with in your response. I ask you to clarify you displeasure and instead you relay conflicting innuendos which I put forth.

I challenge you to offer something of substance to better the site for all concerned; so evaluation can commence.

This subject is not to cease with a "one better" response. I'd like an answer to work on a problem if one exists.

Rob dont change a thing everybody loves it vinny is a kid working on a mack we should encourge him just think about it rob when are gone when im gone what is going to happen to our trucks we need the kids ......

• Like 1

Yep. How did you guess?

I am not a member but lurk over there from time to time. I have seen what you are talking about which I think is one if the reasons I haven't joined. I did towing for 5 years and it never left my system. Now I want a S/A B wrecker for fun and I am in the market for a rollback to use at my shop.

Listen guys. You will see me online here once and awhile. Im only going to be on to see if anyone has posted anything interesting about Macks, and or U models. I will also only be on to check my PM's to see if anyone sent me one. Thanks,,,Vinny

Thanks for the update.

Thanks for the update.

Rob, Go ahead and send Vinny a pm. He is waiting for his uncle to give him some advice. Sounds like a family love affair to me. I enjoy every moment and all posts on this site. Why would anyone want to go anywhere else?

mike

Rob, Go ahead and send Vinny a pm. He is waiting for his uncle to give him some advice. Sounds like a family love affair to me. I enjoy every moment and all posts on this site. Why would anyone want to go anywhere else?

mike

I can't make the choice to participate or not for him. I don't however encourage anyone to run away from problems but rather address them "head on". I thought my influence upon his upbringing would yield a better result, but he still has a lot of growing to do.

Everybody knows there is much more good about this site than bad. If one cannot take the bad with the good, they should probably not participate. It's like a person that can dish it out but not take it. Pretty soon one is either left to their lonesome, or is picked on incessently. This is kinda/sorta like you guys do with me and make me feel so sad I just want to cry.

Think I'll go find a fresh tissue now.

Rob

I can't make the choice to participate or not for him. I don't however encourage anyone to run away from problems but rather address them "head on". I thought my influence upon his upbringing would yield a better result, but he still has a lot of growing to do.

Everybody knows there is much more good about this site than bad. If one cannot take the bad with the good, they should probably not participate. It's like a person that can dish it out but not take it. Pretty soon one is either left to their lonesome, or is picked on incessently. This is kinda/sorta like you guys do with me and make me feel so sad I just want to cry.

Think I'll go find a fresh tissue now.

Rob

Rob are you looking for a scented or unscented tissue? I'll be glad to send you a box full. Oh I can also send some candles to help freshen up the house and garage.

mike

Rob are you looking for a scented or unscented tissue? I'll be glad to send you a box full. Oh I can also send some candles to help freshen up the house and garage.

mike

Unscented as I can apply my own.

Rob