More V8 Flintstone pics

skip

Better than new ! Great work , and good luck with it! Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Highest regards to the accomplishment Skip. Looks really nice and something to be proud of.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

• 1 month later...

Thanks everyone for your comments, its nice to hear. It took a fair bit of doing but the next one will be easier and cheaper hopefully! Its the first one Ive done by myself so I learnt plenty and I will have a bit more of an idea on how to tackle the next one. For the Australian members that commented, yes I take it to a few shows, it went to Dubbo on the weeknd just past, and it will be going out to echuca in 3 weeks time for the ATHS show. Thanks again, Skip

• Like 1

That does look great I just dont think my left hand could handle that shifting thing(who am I kidding my brain cant handle it) I wish you luck with the next project.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Really nice looking job!

I can only dreaming about a day I'll can see something the same about my R -model.

Have experience to drive right-steering Nissan pick-up with manual tranny.

'Nice" addition was the shifter mounted on a steering column.

To my great surprize I hadn't any troubles on it.

Vlad

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

• 3 years later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Awesome Horse! I love the interior color, always hated the tan color of the Rs  and Us interiors of the late 60s,70s! I hauled steel with! I think most Aussies and Brits are genetically evolved to be left handed or ambidextrous!

3 hours ago, BillyT said:

Awesome Horse! I love the interior color, always hated the tan color of the Rs  and Us interiors of the late 60s,70s! I hauled steel with! I think most Aussies and Brits are genetically evolved to be left handed or ambidextrous!

I had a 1967 R700 that had that same color interior so that color is Mack original and correct. It had a steel dash cab but with the steering wheel on the right, I mean left side.

Beautiful work and a gorgeous truck, something to be very proof of for sure, hope it look as good 5 years later:thumb: