Here's another one of my models. Its a DM800 I bought off ebay. It was built a long time before I bought it but it had no hood, engine,tranny radiator, or grill. I took it all apart and restored it with a extra 237 (the DM800 models all came with 325 V8s) I had from another model I built and my brother had an extra hood. See you can even restore Mack models too :loldude: !!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy!

Thanks, Josh :bulldog3::SMOKIE-LFT::SMOKIE-LFT:

Edited by Yoos Brothers Construction

Oh sweet!!!! I tried to build my first model last night. Its HO scale, so small, I broke the rear end, I couldnt even get the wheels on because crap kept braking!!!! I think I would do fine if I worked with something bigger.

Part of being young is being clumsy. You will grow into both those hands and feet in time. Along with growing into them comes the needed coordination to run them right. Breaking small parts as you mention is because you are rushing to quickly. Slow down, take your time and concentrate upon the task at hand.

And don't ever give the fuck up till it's right.

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I got them from Sourkrautsmodeltrucks.com. They really make it look more detailed. On my other models I've built I just painted mack on the filters with a tooth pick(very very difficult to do but still loks good). I'll post some pics of one of my other Mack models I built(I have many).

Sourkraut kind of dropped out of sight after his new shop opened up. Most of his decals are now sold by Jerry Reeter of

www.modeltruckin.com I've sent him a lot of references and scaled measurement for the Bandag truck. Tell him Paul /41 chevy sent you. He does a lot of Mack goodies including engine and chassis decals and the Magnum set for the Superliner and the MH. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Sourkraut kind of dropped out of sight after his new shop opened up. Most of his decals are now sold by Jerry Reeter of

www.modeltruckin.com I've sent him a lot of references and scaled measurement for the Bandag truck. Tell him Paul /41 chevy sent you. He does a lot of Mack goodies including engine and chassis decals and the Magnum set for the Superliner and the MH. Paul

I have tried Sourkraut a bunch of times,seems everything i want is "out of stock" and has been for several years..........on the otherhand i just ordered a set of decals from Jerry,and could'nt be happier with them,hopefully i'll be able to post the finished project,provided i ever get the TIME to finish it!..................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I have tried Sourkraut a bunch of times,seems everything i want is "out of stock" and has been for several years..........on the otherhand i just ordered a set of decals from Jerry,and could'nt be happier with them,hopefully i'll be able to post the finished project,provided i ever get the TIME to finish it!..................................Mark

Jerrys a good guy, talked with him about 2 hours today to make Colonial and Lizza decals. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Jerrys a good guy, talked with him about 2 hours today to make Colonial and Lizza decals. Paul

Just ordered the Chemical Leaman set for what i'm working on now,should be nice!.......Have you ever seen that small decal sheet,the one with all the B-model variants,Mack scripts,filter decals,bulldogs etc? cant seem to track one down,everyone i talk to that has one, says "Oh,i bought it on Ebay" never where or who from? any ideas? you know the one i mean?................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Just ordered the Chemical Leaman set for what i'm working on now,should be nice!.......Have you ever seen that small decal sheet,the one with all the B-model variants,Mack scripts,filter decals,bulldogs etc? cant seem to track one down,everyone i talk to that has one, says "Oh,i bought it on Ebay" never where or who from? any ideas? you know the one i mean?................Mark

Ask Jerry At Modeltruckin, they sound like ones made by Kurt Mclucas under the name Scale Truck Decals. Jerry sells some of his decals and has the rights print others.

The other shot is this.

Call or E mail Dave Natali at AITM. They are similar to his sets that come with his B and L series cabs. Paul

American Industrial Truck Models

739 Bremen Ave.

Egg Harbor City, N.J.

08215 e-mail - orders@aitruckmodels.com phone/fax - 1.609.965.3840

P.T.CHESHIRE

Here is a link to my Macks, all custom built by me over a few decades.

http://s79.photobuck...vy-photo/MACKS/

I just took alook at your models. Fantastic work and a great collection of Macks. I especially liked the yellow one on the first page. Looks like it started life as a DM800 but it has the centred R cab. Does this make it an R800 or an RD800 or am I wrong on both counts?

Alastair

Here is a link to my Macks, all custom built by me over a few decades.

http://s79.photobuck...vy-photo/MACKS/

I just took alook at your models. Fantastic work and a great collection of Macks. I especially liked the yellow one on the first page. Looks like it started life as a DM800 but it has the centred R cab. Does this make it an R800 or an RD800 or am I wrong on both counts?

Alastair

Hey Macknaic which of the T D 25 model do you have for sale? Thanks Brian

For sale :

2 TD 25

model # : 79-0167 model : International TD 25 with ripper WHITE model : International TD 25 with WINCH Yellow maker = First Gear color : Yellow / White box = yes

info : model been displayed in a glass cabinet in a smoke free enviroment price : $160.00 us funds or best offer shipping : ship world wide buyer pay for shipping & insurance (insurance if needed) . payement : prefer money order,cash and paypal

pictures on request

contact me towoc999@hotmail.com

Makniac , collector and customizer of die-cast model in 1/50th scale