Trip to West Springfield,MA

just think mike while you were having all this fun in a strange town i was tossing and turning in the sleeper out in western pa. hoping everything was going smooth for you but in the end everything turned out fine. still would have liked to seen that ol' G barreling down the mass. pike. the truck couldn't have found a better "new home".

and remember

"PREFORMANCE COUNTS"

Mike, whatta catch!

BTW, anyone know what happened to Dick Kemp's G?

Offered it to me, as a runner, for $1500.00 about 5 years ago. (Insert head beating against wall sound here)

Sure hope it went to a good home. I've only seen 3 G's in my 45 years in the hobby.

• Like 1

Offered it to me, as a runner, for $1500.00 about 5 years ago. (Insert head beating against wall sound here)

Ouch! I heard that head beat sound clear over here in Missouri! I think we all have woulda-shoulda-coulda deals like that!

I don't recall seeing a G at the auction. Might have been sold before the auction. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Yup, Mike, I had those pics from Dennis saved on my favorites and looked it over many a time. Glad you got it, as I don't have the room here(just ask the township).

Fly'n is ALWAYS an adventure. The "tools of my trade" are packaged in gun cases. You wanna have fun, come walking in an airport with a rifle and pistol case!!!! Well, it used to be fun(lots of courtesy and door opening for me) now I just UPS them beforehand and eliminate the hassles.

The seats in coach aren't built for much more then an anorexic midget. Best I do is sleep to make the time go by quicker.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Yup, Mike, I had those pics from Dennis saved on my favorites and looked it over many a time. Glad you got it, as I don't have the room here(just ask the township).

Fly'n is ALWAYS an adventure. The "tools of my trade" are packaged in gun cases. You wanna have fun, come walking in an airport with a rifle and pistol case!!!! Well, it used to be fun(lots of courtesy and door opening for me) now I just UPS them beforehand and eliminate the hassles.

The seats in coach aren't built for much more then an anorexic midget. Best I do is sleep to make the time go by quicker.

im only 5,7..and im squeezed in them,,,and most of them,are always crying poormouth,,,i wouldnt ever fly again,,,if i didnt have to...they have taken all the fun out of it..bob :thumbsdown:

I'm not much taller, but long legs are a killer!!! I went to the left coast in '96. Four hours cramped up with people trying to knock you out as they made their way to the bathroom every few minutes(aarrgh). Knees into the seat in front of me, only a hard plastic sidewall to lean on(ugh). I do fly for work occasionally, if driving is out of the question.

I have a friend(my size) that does business in China/malaysia, etc, and travels there in coach a few times a year. Good gawd that must be horrible. 747 or not, you are still packed in like sardines.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"