Anyone need NOS Vent windows?

This kind of reminds me of when I was a kid back in the 50's and was visiting my grandparents. They would give me a dime or nickel and off to the neighborhood store I would go. I would look at the Sugardaddy's, Tootsie Rolls, Mars Bars, Jaw Breakers, etc.etc. just to name a few. When I was finished looking at every piece of candy in the store, as I checked out the clerk would tell me that I did not have enough change to buy the two or three items. So I had to leave them on the counter and buy what I could afford. I usually came home with three pieces of bubble gum and a couple of peanut butter sticks. Ya know, I still went home feeling good about the few things I could afford.

So, just like needing the vent windows......I still feel good about letting someone else buy them. Just like everything in this country.......it is all too DANG HIGH!.........LOL.

mike

It's not the sellers fault that people were willing to pay that much for them

That's true.Auction items go to the highest bidder,like it or not! I'm sure the seller was happy :twothumbsup:

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA