Who's going to West Springfield?

Superdog

I plan on leaving Lake Ariel,Pa.Wednesday night. I have the Brockway Plow Truck loaded thanks to Tom Millard for helping me.Only thing I can say about it is its original. It is on a trailer but no trailer Queen. I hope I make it up there with no problems. Joe D.

I hope to be there Friday, but it might be Saturday. Just going for the day as it was just too expensive to tote the 52 up there and stay for the week end.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

I plan on leaving Lake Ariel,Pa.Wednesday night. I have the Brockway Plow Truck loaded thanks to Tom Millard for helping me.Only thing I can say about it is its original. It is on a trailer but no trailer Queen. I hope I make it up there with no problems. Joe D.

do you live near howe's joe. i stop there about 3 times a week for fuel. i've been doing 3 a week from the s.w.pa /w. virginia state line back to mass. and go right by barry's place (WATTS MACK) on rte. 22 in alexandria. gotta time it just right next week so i can go by there when they're open so i can get a tee-shirt for the show. i'm sure next week i'll start to see a parade of old trucks heading east

and remember

"PREFORMANCE COUNTS"

I'll be driving my F715. My father is driving his Superliner with my AC pumper in the trailer as long as we get it running. It wouldn't start so we took the carb off and rebuilt it then found out the oil gauge was broken. Took that out and drained the oil. We'll put a plug in the block for now. Once it is back together we'll see if it starts. If not we will take the 1950 Autocar C90. We are leaving Wednesday sometime.

It will be good to meet some of you there.

Mike