Has anyone seen or by chance have a 6 wheel drive B model?

Hell i say we slam a 6wd drrivetrain under Tom's B53 some 425/80R22.5 FLOATS on the steer axle some 11R22.5 WASTE HAULER LUGS On the tandems & let's go mudding . :blah::lol::loldude:

:mack1:

Who needs 6 wheel drive when you've got a Mack? I go muddin' in mine every day when I get home. :twothumbsup:

Ya ain't been muddin' 'til ya been muddin' in a big truck. :SMOKIE-LFT:

post-1673-0-42107300-1324169936_thumb.jp

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Who needs 6 wheel drive when you've got a Mack? I go muddin' in mine every day when I get home. :twothumbsup:

Ya ain't been muddin' 'til ya been muddin' in a big truck. :SMOKIE-LFT:

I thought you said you took it mudding hell that just looks like a small mud puddle :whistling:;)

• Like 1

I thought you said you took it mudding hell that just looks like a small mud puddle :whistling:;)

Pictures really don't do it justice....gotta get turned around back there, but the truck just pushes and don't wanna turn in it...so ya gotta feather the throttle, giving it enough to keep forward momentum, but backing off enough to let it steer....but don't stop, 'cuz then you're stuck and there ain't nobody around these parts to help pull you out. I've had the steer tires sunk clear up to the rims and the drives diggin' hard to keep moving.

If you screw up and end up in the corn field, you're REALLY up a creek, because the farmer's been turning that soil and you'll REALLY get stuck if you try driving out into that.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Rowdy i know exactly what your saying there ive been in those kinda mudholes in soybean fields before when my family used to farm . we also had farmroads on the farm that were similar to what your talking about . looks can be deceving .

Pictures really don't do it justice....gotta get turned around back there, but the truck just pushes and don't wanna turn in it...so ya gotta feather the throttle, giving it enough to keep forward momentum, but backing off enough to let it steer....but don't stop, 'cuz then you're stuck and there ain't nobody around these parts to help pull you out. I've had the steer tires sunk clear up to the rims and the drives diggin' hard to keep moving.

If you screw up and end up in the corn field, you're REALLY up a creek, because the farmer's been turning that soil and you'll REALLY get stuck if you try driving out into that.

Later

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

I know what your talking about. Go out somewhere and even with the floats i start sliding. Had to stop before I hit a trailer. ended up having to use high range in reverse to clean out the tires enough to back up. then other problem I had was the trailer pushing me side ways.was finally able to get turned enough to clear the trailer. 2 weeks ago went to a motel against my better judgement went to the truck lot it was still raining and it was orange clay. put the front end off the concrete and sank. i was grossing 152k and was not about to go out there.finally got backed up went around the building and backed up in the mud. trailer sank to the rims. Empty I would of locked the rears in and hit it about 3rd gear. then again empty I would of just probably done the same thing keeping the truck on the solid ground. If I don't have to beat the hell out of it unnecessary I won't.

Hell i say we slam a 6wd drrivetrain under Tom's B53 some 425/80R22.5 FLOATS on the steer axle some 11R22.5 WASTE HAULER LUGS On the tandems & let's go mudding . :blah::lol::loldude:

used to have floats on the front. They're still in the back yard, I filled them with potting soil and planted broccoli in them this year.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

used to have floats on the front. They're still in the back yard, I filled them with potting soil and planted broccoli in them this year.

What size and do you still have the rims?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.