happy thanksgiving to everyone

mowerman

Everybody have a great Thanksgiving, and for those who have to be on the road, remember we thank you and be safe. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Well Because Wv screwed us we get to celebrate Thanksgiving in Barboursville,Wv till Monday at the Best Western.

But Have a happy turkey day every one. Enjoy and be safe out there

oh,,,man thats messed up,,hopefully you can find a good meal close by,,,about 15 years ago i was out on the road,,but the happy part was i got to have turkey,,lunch,,and supper at the triple T in tucson,arizona,worked out real well,,i was single then anyway,,good luck,,man...bob

Well Because Wv screwed us we get to celebrate Thanksgiving in Barboursville,Wv till Monday at the Best Western.

But Have a happy turkey day every one. Enjoy and be safe out there

You're just a little bit west of Milton. Been running there all week to Engines Incorporated- you can see it right by I-64.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

oh,,,man thats messed up,,hopefully you can find a good meal close by,,,about 15 years ago i was out on the road,,but the happy part was i got to have turkey,,lunch,,and supper at the triple T in tucson,arizona,worked out real well,,i was single then anyway,,good luck,,man...bob

Yeah Cracker Barrel is doing Dinner and it is across from the motel. All is not lost today.

Yeah Cracker Barrel is doing Dinner and it is across from the motel. All is not lost today.

ahrite,,my bruda,,what more can you do? but make the best of it,,as they say,,least the good lord,,let you wake up one more time on this side of the dirt,,enjoy my friend...bob

well my wife fixed enough food and sweets for A month,,then she flew to boston to see new grand baby,,,born saturday morning,,,and yes im a grandfather now,,,first one.woohoo,,,but now its just me,,,with all that food,,(WOW) outta put on 15 lbs by monday.lol.bob