Pictures Of The Week...so Far

other dog

Some trucks I saw in Cincinnati. I don't know what the big ugly one is- meaning the one with the dump body.

Looks sorta like an "Oshkosh" setup with the cab but could be a purpose built truck also of some other vendor.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I don't know a lot about these heavy-duty type trucks, but my guess is a EUCLID,especially being in Ohio...my two cents anyway!.................Mark

RIGHT ON , THATS WHAT IT IS. EUCLID BUT NEVER SEEN A TANDEM AX.

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

RFC, you may be on to something! sure looks a lot like the only picture i could find of a Cline truck,especially the step-ladder under the cab, and the steering shaft extending out of the bottom of the cab......pretty close no?.........Mark

post-5836-0-52465100-1296004865_thumb.jp

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

It does have a rather "Euclidian" flair to it, exquisit perception and cerebral interpretation Mark,,,randyp

Randy,thanks for the asstute obsevation! though from what i've discovered,it appears it has a "Cline-eee-an" aura surrounding it! The colors! the colors! LOL!.......Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Randy,thanks for the asstute obsevation! though from what i've discovered,it appears it has a "Cline-eee-an" aura surrounding it! The colors! the colors! LOL!.......Mark

Like, Wow, man.......

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I don't know a lot about these heavy-duty type trucks, but my guess is a EUCLID,especially being in Ohio...my two cents anyway!.................Mark

Couldn't be a Euclid,they're all green.Matter of fact,there was a Euclid parked over to the far side of this truck but I didn't take a picture.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Couldn't be a Euclid,they're all green.Matter of fact,there was a Euclid parked over to the far side of this truck but I didn't take a picture.

Ahem,,John Henry Rudolph Behr invented aftermarket paint right after the "Behr" wars in 1631 Tom, and since that time, Euclids have had the option of being any color they dam well want to Tom. I trust you have learned something today, think I will go out and paint Spot purple, thanks to Mr. Behr. randyp :pat:

More pictures of the week-

This is a mill roll I brought back to the steel mill in Petersburg from Milton,W.V. I took one up there to be refurbished,and brought this one back. It shined like chrome when I loaded it,looked like this when I stopped by the shop.

They have many mill rolls at the mill.

And they have a Euclid-a green one.

A new KW at the shop-these have the new Paccar engine,the new Freightliners have DD15's. Drivers are already complaining about the lack of power the paccar engines have.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

That mack is known as a DMM. Its an all wheel drive model. lots of them with 3 sticks in the cab. I remember down in FL there was a fleet of dark Blue and white DMMs real clean looking cement trucks. they are a beast. look at the filler panels on the fenders

Ya I think that was Florida Rock also HI-HO DiDario in CT had those twin steer DMM's years back