Pictures Of The Week...so Far

other dog

I stand by the previous statement-"if it ain't green,it ain't a Euclid"...George Krylon,1832.

"John Henry Rudolph Behr was a dick"...George Krylon III,1908.

"If I owned General Motors,I would make huge off road trucks,call them Euclids,put only Detroit Diesel engines in them,and paint everything lime green"...Sherwin Williams,1763.

See,I know my history too.

I had a picture of a red Euclid I saw in Ohio,but I must have deleted it.Looked odd to see one that wasn't green,as that was the only one i've ever seen that wasn't.

well waddya know- it's old news now, but I found that red Euclid picture.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Went to Houston again this week. Last time there was snow and ice, this time I had the AC on. Brought these military trailers back from Sealy, Tx. to Butner, N.C. Really nice folks at the National Guard armory in Butner- they helped me unchain the load and brought the chains and binders to me while I hung them on the headache rack.

Then when I got to Petersburg to load I got my window cleaner and a paper towel and started cleaning this trailer-it's a carbon trailer.

Tom, Is that just one chain run through 2 D rings on that trailer. I'm surprised DOT didn't say something about that when you went through Efland. They were thick as flys on shit there last week looking for anyone running around the scales on 70. Give me a call when you run through this area and I'll buy you a cup of coffee. 919-932-3344. David

Tom, Is that just one chain run through 2 D rings on that trailer. I'm surprised DOT didn't say something about that when you went through Efland. They were thick as flys on shit there last week looking for anyone running around the scales on 70. Give me a call when you run through this area and I'll buy you a cup of coffee. 919-932-3344. David

Yep,that's one chain. I was gonna put a chain through each one and pull it to the side,but that's the way they said to chain them. They even had a picture they showed you showing how to run the chains, so that's what I did.

Appreciate the offer there too! Don't be surprised if you get a call some night!