Pictures Of The Week...so Far

other dog

Ahem,,John Henry Rudolph Behr invented aftermarket paint right after the "Behr" wars in 1631 Tom, and since that time, Euclids have had the option of being any color they dam well want to Tom. I trust you have learned something today, think I will go out and paint Spot purple, thanks to Mr. Behr. randyp :pat:

I stand by the previous statement-"if it ain't green,it ain't a Euclid"...George Krylon,1832.

"John Henry Rudolph Behr was a dick"...George Krylon III,1908.

"If I owned General Motors,I would make huge off road trucks,call them Euclids,put only Detroit Diesel engines in them,and paint everything lime green"...Sherwin Williams,1763.

See,I know my history too.

I had a picture of a red Euclid I saw in Ohio,but I must have deleted it.Looked odd to see one that wasn't green,as that was the only one i've ever seen that wasn't.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Ya I think that was Florida Rock also HI-HO DiDario in CT had those twin steer DMM's years back

If I remember correctly, O&G Industries had several DMM's also in CT

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Wabco used to make a giant loader too, theres one been sitting pretty close to my house, will see if I can get a pic this week,,,been there for years,,randyp

I'm pretty sure some of the giant "unloaders" I've seen were Wabcos too, unloading logs in Emporia.

I believe it's Meritor-Wabco nowadays.

I stand by the previous statement-"if it ain't green,it ain't a Euclid"...George Krylon,1832.

"John Henry Rudolph Behr was a dick"...George Krylon III,1908.

"If I owned General Motors,I would make huge off road trucks,call them Euclids,put only Detroit Diesel engines in them,and paint everything lime green"...Sherwin Williams,1763.

See,I know my history too.

I had a picture of a red Euclid I saw in Ohio,but I must have deleted it.Looked odd to see one that wasn't green,as that was the only one i've ever seen that wasn't.

heh heh,,hell i oughta knowed better than to stir u up,,LOL,,I stand corrected,,,randyp

Yep. He's drafting out the cab in the picture. If you zoom in the picture a little it looks like he's spec'd "Baby Shit Green" as the factory color scheme.

Censorship disallowed the placement of yellow dots to simulate "strained corn" in the color scheme.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Corn-whats the point?

You never changed a diaper on an infant? Feed them strained corn and you get yellow spots and streaks.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

You never changed a diaper on an infant? Feed them strained corn and you get yellow spots and streaks.

Rob

TMI TMI

too much information

Actually, I mentioned it as corn does not "digest" in adults. Comes out the same as it went in

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Yep. He's drafting out the cab in the picture. If you zoom in the picture a little it looks like he's spec'd "Baby Shit Green" as the factory color scheme.

LMAO! Euclid of Alexandria?!.Thats a good one!!!! I sure got a kick out of that one,as did Mrs.Vision!!!!!!!!!!!

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Though sometimes I might engage in humor and nonsense,I do have a serious side. In fact,I was doing some serious research on Wabco.

I learned that in the early 1800's a young fellow by the name of George Westinghouseairbrakecompany moved his family into a well-to-do neighborhood near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. George and his family loved it there as there was both a Wal-Mart and a Home Depot nearby, but the feeling was not mutual with his neighbors. They liked everything to be the same in the 'hood, with houses well kept and the lawns all mowed the same day with all the grass the same height. Young George complied with all this but the problem was that his mail box had to be extra long in order to get his extra long name on it. It just didn't fit in and his neighbors were irate about it.

Things got to the point that his neighbors would stage nightly protests and riot in the street in front of his house. George just ignored them at first, but when the angry mob threw a 11/24.5 B.F.Goodrich truck tire that had been soaked in gasoline on his DirectV dish antenna and burned it one night, George knew he had to do something.

The next morning he called in sick, then went to the courthouse and changed his name to Wabco. Then he went by the Home Depot and bought a new mailbox. He raced home and tore the old mailbox off the post and threw it in the dumpster in the alley. Then he put the new mailbox up and waited.

That night when all his neighbors made their way down the street to his house they saw the brand new standard size mailbox on the post...they mumbled a bit, then threw their torches, pitchforks, and sandwiches down in the street and went home...

and they all lived happily ever after.

The End.

• Like 1

Saw this this week- a big ass bike in a little truck. Reminded me of somebody...just can't place who.

And a big ass dog in a car.

A big ass single axle tank trailer.

An old Consolidated Freightways trailer.

Some icy roads in Arkansas,and a stuck truck.

More pictures of the week-

This is a mill roll I brought back to the steel mill in Petersburg from Milton,W.V. I took one up there to be refurbished,and brought this one back. It shined like chrome when I loaded it,looked like this when I stopped by the shop.

They have many mill rolls at the mill.

And they have a Euclid-a green one.

A new KW at the shop-these have the new Paccar engine,the new Freightliners have DD15's. Drivers are already complaining about the lack of power the paccar engines have.

A clean and shiny mill roll-this is in Milton,W.V. I think Jo has some kinfolks in the area.