Its A Good One

very sorry to hear that. I had to watch my dad slowly meet his maker and it was difficult. He came back to the house to live his last few weeks and im glad I had things to do besides thinking of his state all day. What im trying to get at is sometimes a hobby such as a truck,car, moder trains,,,,etc... is something that helps us get thru the tuff times. Not sure if the truck is paid for yet, and not shre if its been a good or bad truck for you? but it may help to keep something you like so that your mind is clear and involved with things that allow you to enjoy life a little.

just talking from my experince.

My Best wishes go out to you.

Regards

Trent

Hey bud,i just got home and learned of your situation,sorry to hear that news.....don't really know what to say other than that you guys are in my thoughts,and i hope things will get better for you and your family,i know you're a lot like me,proud of your ride,but family comes first,always...voice of experience talking here....anything i can do,dont hesitate to give me a holler!..........Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

i would like to thank every one....

there have been guy's offer to come out of retirement and drive for me, others that have offered to hook me up with top shelf wheel men, to prayers and kind words.

i just don't have the words to tell every one how much it all means.....

i would like to thank every one....

there have been guy's offer to come out of retirement and drive for me, others that have offered to hook me up with top shelf wheel men, to prayers and kind words.

i just don't have the words to tell every one how much it all means.....

Just got caught up on this post-Amen to what everyone has already said.I was in the same situation myself about 6 years ago,i'm praying for you also.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.