Whats Your Favorite Beer?

Mackpro

Being that we have Mack fan's/owner's all over the world that post here, whats your favorite Beer? Mine is just plain ol Bud Lite, most popular around my location is Bud Lite, Bush Lite , Coors Lite and Budwiser. Would like to know what my northern friends drink and every one around the world drinks.

Bud Light for my household...followed closely by Coors Light. The 'heavy' beer I just can't get into.

Miller has a pretty strong foothold in my area and every event such as a beer garden or anything else where there's a beer trailer seems to be Miller products.

A few years ago my cousin married into the family who owned the Miller distributorship and their wedding was allllllllll Miller...family wedding pictures in front of the Miller semi-truck and everything... Me, my brothers and our dates, my dad and my aunt brought Bud and Bud Light to the reception just to be richard heads.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

Bud Light for my household...followed closely by Coors Light. The 'heavy' beer I just can't get into.

Miller has a pretty strong foothold in my area and every event such as a beer garden or anything else where there's a beer trailer seems to be Miller products.

A few years ago my cousin married into the family who owned the Miller distributorship and their wedding was allllllllll Miller...family wedding pictures in front of the Miller semi-truck and everything... Me, my brothers and our dates, my dad and my aunt brought Bud and Bud Light to the reception just to be richard heads.

Ahhhh. I forgot about Miller Lite, It's popular here as well. My wife likes Woodchuck and will drink it by the pitcher when we can find it.

Not a fan of light beer,I like Michelob or Heineken in that order,also I make my own from kits and it's pretty darn good. :clap:

A real mans beer I see. I did buy one of those kit's but my wife made me pour it out before it was done. She thought I might poison myself.

Pabst Blue Ribbon was one of the first beers I drank, then I started drinking Stroh's I believe it was, then Old Milwaukee. Old Milwaukee is plentiful and popular around here. I've drank a boatload of it myself, but I switched to Bud Light as a compromise with a friend. He drank Budweiser, but it gave me a head ache, and he didn't like Old Milwaukee, so we'd always buy Bud Light when we got together and I just switched to it altogether. Now i've switched to AB Natural Light, mainly because it's cheap, but it tastes like water with a little beer mixed in it.

I used to smuggle a case or two of Old Style back from Chicago some times, back in the '80's, but i'd be afraid to have one can stashed on the trailer now.

I bought some Blue Ribbon in long neck bottles last summer- first time i'd drank it for years, and it was mighty tasty!

I've tried most all at one time or another, from Falstaff to Ballantine, but the worst ever had to be Carling Black Label followed by National Bohemian. I don't think they even make those anymore, but that's a good thing as far as i'm concerned.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

been drinking local brew,,,Yuengling Lager

Molson Ice------- is the strongest Molson we can get down here (it can mess you up if you let it :wacko: )

Allot of those micro-brew are popular too but at $30 to $40 a case just to piss it out in the morning its not for me.

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM

been drinking local brew,,,Yuengling Lager

I also like the Yuengling. It's nothing special around here; not really considered a microbrew or "local". It runs with the Miller Lights and so on. I was pretty surprised when I was visiting Colorado, ordered Yuengling, and the bartender looked at me like I was crazy. They'd never heard of it.

I used to drink regular Keystone - it tasted just like regular Coors but much less expensive. Keystone Light still exists around here but not Keystone.

Fancy beer for me is when I drink one of my wife's Sierra Nevada Pale Ales. Maybe a Red Stripe. Ha.

Heineken

I always think of how Dennis Hopper's "Frank Booth" exclaims his preference of PBR over Heineken in the movie Blue Velvet. Classic.

Edited by cfesting

I also like the Yuengling. It's nothing special around here; not really considered a microbrew or "local". It runs with the Miller Lights and so on. I was pretty surprised when I was visiting Colorado, ordered Yuengling, and the bartender looked at me like I was crazy. They'd never heard of it.

Locally brewed in Pottsville, Pa.

Around here,, all you have to order is lager and you get Yuengling

I'm trying to help the local or US. economy

Pennsylvania beer employees

Pennsylvania Mack employees

Pennsylvania dump body company employees

Used to do "Bud" but they sold out to a foreign country

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM

I used to smuggle a case or two of Old Style back from Chicago some times, back in the '80's, but i'd be afraid to have one can stashed on the trailer now.

...just get a blank BOL from any truck stop and write ya out a manifest for the booze ya haul back in the trailer. B) Just make sure the carrier is registered ta haul booze :pat:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Used to do "Bud" but they sold out to a foreign country

Same here...fridge USED to be well stocked with Budweiser. I can't stand "lite" or "light" beer, and I prefer Americans get my beer money. Right now, I've got the remnants of a Sam Adams winter variety, a few left from a Leinenkugel's variety pack, one bottle of Shiner Bock left from that case, and one remaining bottle of Budweiser from before they sold out. I've got about a 12-pack worth of beer in my fridge right now and no two bottles are the same.beerchug.gif

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I used to drink regular Keystone - it tasted just like regular Coors but much less expensive. Keystone Light still exists around here but not Keystone.

Fancy beer for me is when I drink one of my wife's Sierra Nevada Pale Ales. Maybe a Red Stripe. Ha.

I always think of how Dennis Hopper's "Frank Booth" exclaims his preference of PBR over Heineken in the movie Blue Velvet. Classic.

HEINEKEN! F#@% THAT SHIT! PABST BLUE RIBBON!

Its funny you mentioned that as I always say that line when one of my friends orders a Heineken :lol:.

Yuengling is thought of the same around New York City, nothing special but still a fine beer. I personally love Brooklyn Lager, its similar to Sam Adams Boston Lager but not as bitter.

The local dive I go to every now and then had pints of Bud Light for $2.50 so I would have 6-8 pints. Now its $3 a pint but that is still a decent price. You can still get pretty bent on a $20. And I always tip a buck a beer so I get buy backs and free shots too. I like Irish Whiskey or Jack.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

I like Irish Whiskey or Jack.

Me & Jack used to be pretty good friends...I'd drink it straight and it went down smooth as water. It was my beverage of choice in college, 'til that fight we got into on my 20th. :pat: Bob Dylan was playing the arena and I couldn't afford to go. Most of my friends were at the show, but I managed to get one to supply me with a 5th of Jack before he headed out. When another friend got off work, we hit a house party...my 5th lasted MAYBE a half hour...then folks found out it was my birthday and the jello shots (w/ everclear) started coming. After maybe 6 or 8 of them, the room started spinning. I sat down on the couch, but that didn't help. I went outside and released a bunch of alcohol right back out the way it went in. My friend got me back to my dorm room (only time I EVER rode in a cab) and I woke up about 24 hours later inside of a duct-tape chalk outline of me passed out on the floor.

I haven't touched the hard stuff since. I just stick to beer these days. B)

Me & Jack used to be pretty good friends...I'd drink it straight and it went down smooth as water. It was my beverage of choice in college, 'til that fight we got into on my 20th. :pat: Bob Dylan was playing the arena and I couldn't afford to go. Most of my friends were at the show, but I managed to get one to supply me with a 5th of Jack before he headed out. When another friend got off work, we hit a house party...my 5th lasted MAYBE a half hour...then folks found out it was my birthday and the jello shots (w/ everclear) started coming. After maybe 6 or 8 of them, the room started spinning. I sat down on the couch, but that didn't help. I went outside and released a bunch of alcohol right back out the way it went in. My friend got me back to my dorm room (only time I EVER rode in a cab) and I woke up about 24 hours later inside of a duct-tape chalk outline of me passed out on the floor.

I haven't touched the hard stuff since. I just stick to beer these days. B)

You know what, that is pretty much the same reason my brother to this very day cant even stand the smell of Jack! He was at a friends house party and started off with three Heinekens. Well they ran out of beer so he did a shot or two of Jack and decided he liked it so much he would just walk around with the bottle and drink strait from it. Well his night was a miserable one for sure! I got him to do a shot not too long ago and he almost gagged from the taste.

Another friend for some reason claims Whiskey, mainly Jack makes him violent after he returned from Iraq. I can believe him because anytime he had some whiskey in him he would try to start a fight with anyone who looked Arabic. He is strictly a beer man now.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

hey guys

here in the netherlands my favorit beer is GROLSH and when i am in the states i drink mostly budweiser.

we also have bavaria,heineken,amstel and a lot of belguim beers and local brewerys greetings rene

MACKFOREVER

My buddy who worked in our body shop drank Grosch in a green bottle with a flip top stopper lid. I thought this was the same Beer you were talking about but after doing some research , they are 2 different beers I think.