Whats Your Favorite Beer?

Mackpro

My buddy who worked in our body shop drank Grosch in a green bottle with a flip top stopper lid. I thought this was the same Beer you were talking about but after doing some research , they are 2 different beers I think.

hello mackpro

thats right you have also bottles whit flip top stopper its a green bottle whit a wite flip stop whit the name grolsh on it.but the beer you get in the us is different from taste then ours. they have different regulations.you always get export beer and we always domestic greetings rene MACKFOREVER

I always seem to end up bring home a case of Straub. It is brewed in St Mary's PA which is about an hour from where I grew up. Over the past few years it has been winning over the "chinese beer" fans (YING-LING) where I live now in southeastern PA.

Overall I have been able to drink / pee pretty much everything except Old Milwaukee. I can't seem to get it down, no matter how cold it is.

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

I always seem to end up bring home a case of Straub. It is brewed in St Mary's PA which is about an hour from where I grew up. Over the past few years it has been winning over the "chinese beer" fans (YING-LING) where I live now in southeastern PA.

Overall I have been able to drink / pee pretty much everything except Old Milwaukee. I can't seem to get it down, no matter how cold it is.

(YING-LING) :lol::lol::lol::lol: That will be enough of that :P:P:P

Another local brew 10-min from house is Stegmier Beer http://lionbrewery.com/

Don't care for it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I think you have to be 70 years old and worked in the coal mines to like it.

But I know that a Mack CL-713 delivers the supplies from the local farm (no not me)

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM

I always seem to end up bring home a case of Straub. It is brewed in St Mary's PA which is about an hour from where I grew up.

That is good stuff. I've got family ties to Frenchville, PA, also not far from there. My grandfather used to have it in his fridge. Forgot about that; thanks for the memory.

• 1 month later...

That is good stuff. I've got family ties to Frenchville, PA, also not far from there. My grandfather used to have it in his fridge. Forgot about that; thanks for the memory.

My family is from Keewaydin,(Frenchville address), I moved away but the rest of teh family still lives near there. It is a great place to visit!

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

Being that we have Mack fan's/owner's all over the world that post here, whats your favorite Beer? Mine is just plain ol Bud Lite, most popular around my location is Bud Lite, Bush Lite , Coors Lite and Budwiser. Would like to know what my northern friends drink and every one around the world drinks.

I like YUENGLING LAGER as well, have for years, was really glad to find it down here when we moved to virginia from new jersey...another good beer i've found thats regional to the wisconsin area is leinenkugel red, reall good stuff!

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.