You gotta love some people

Superdog

That doesn't sound good although the best thing we can do is to not do such things ourself and try our best.

Sometimes I think though it's the worst to deal with idiots.

• Like 2

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Well,I guess I jumped the gun,but I was pissed.Just got off the phone with seller and we worked things out. So,we'll see what happens,but as of right now,the deal is back on.

Hope for a good turn out.

I just don't understand everything sometimes.

When there are many easy words like some one is "got off" and some thing is "back on" it's just too just for me to figure out. :pat:

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I just have this crazy feeling his $500 more deal fell thru for some reason, I wouldnt give him any money till i was bringing it home without a signed receipt.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

• 3 weeks later...

Mike

I guess I am "Old School" enough that with only 120k miles I would leave it just as is, with a good cleaning, as this tractor looks like a prime example of how Mack and Heavy Haulers set up a tractor during that era.. Just my 2 cents worth..

Brocky

• Like 2

Brocky