B Model on Ebay

h67st

2 hours ago, mowerman said:

Don’t think it’s gas. It says Thermodyne breather looks diesel and those two fuel tanks pretty good price. I don’t think it will last long as that.

I doubt a lot of people today even know the difference between petrol (gas) and diesel these days

Maybe someone thinking it was the propper way of describing it as a none electric truck, we never do know in this modern world 

But yes, for 8 grand in Australia people would be falling over them selves to buy it 

Paul

• Like 1

Yes, I mean that sucker is in really good condition. I mean I really doesn’t need a whole lot just a few years ago I would’ve thought that was a little high but nowadays everything‘s going up so fast 8000 doesn’t really seem like a whole Lotta money especially when it doesn’t really need that much work, or at least it does not look like it does 

4 hours ago, mowerman said:

Plus one more thing I don’t think the seller really knows a whole lot about it wondering why they’re calling it a car hauler

I noticed the seller doesn't have much feed back. Seems to be a woman dealing in purses and so forth. I'd say that needs to be an in person deal.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 70mackMB said:

Good job!

To me it doesn't look to fire right up with a set of fresh batteries. More looks like parked at that spot for a while. But probably was kept inside for many years in the past.

Would be interesting to know how the frame rails are perfect.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012