Happy Friday fellas

mowerman

12 hours ago, Mackpro said:

I’m looking to get back into bikes . To many  close calls years ago so the wife is not on board as of yet. I really like some on the new Indian’s 

Funny, you mention that I almost traded my last Harley for a 2002 jeep soft top Brand new top road lights, big tires, new it needed a wiring harness and my wife put up such a fuss I passed on it you’re not bringing any more old junk around here fat man that was four years ago guy replaced the wiring harness and is still driving it every day

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

oh Hell,,  I get it, I have 3 Harleys,,  My sportster is fun, My Custom Duece is beautiful, and My Wifes Tri-Glide Ultra Classic Is a 3 wheeled Cadillac....

I started looking into a trike. found I could order one almost same color as my '21 gladiator Mojave . (strawberry/ raspberry  what ever it's called. at 72 and the assoles drivers in CT ; figured best I not get on a motorcycle. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, Mackpro said:

Pavement Princess is in now. Literally bought it from a 75 year old lady that couldn’t get in it anymore, garage kept with over 200,000 miles on her. Almost like new . Bought it on a whim and led me on a quest for another that led me to a 2021 Gladiator. Jeep’s are like Harley’s , price don’t get ya, the million of accessories do. 

C0BD50F8-4E3B-4CAD-B1DF-FFEF9F8BA115.jpeg

I'm liken the spotless garage  and jeep; what type of floor  is that ?? not looking like concrete.

1 hour ago, mechohaulic said:

I started looking into a trike. found I could order one almost same color as my '21 gladiator Mojave . (strawberry/ raspberry  what ever it's called. at 72 and the assoles drivers in CT ; figured best I not get on a motorcycle. 

Yes, we have the same problem here it used to be a cute little town San Francisco bay area. People have invaded this place too many cars too many lights too expensive and lots of jerks on the road.

• Sad 1

This is not mine, but this is what it look like bought it as a as a basket case $2000 put another thousand into it and it was ready to go sold it for 4000 the first day if I knew it was going to go that fast I would’ve asked more tank shifter suicide clutch I have pictures of it someplace had a lot of fun putting it together

IMG_2300.png

Hell, I had it so long ago I almost forgot about that thing that until you brought up three wheeler.. bought it around 33 years ago and there was an outfit in San Jose that had absolutely everything for them. Got two brand new fenders, pogo seat and two used cylinder jugs.  And a tombstone tail light  are used are use spotlight off of Mack U  model for a headlight  even had the Mack  script on it I recently looked them up and they’re still there.

1 hour ago, other dog said:

It's not a ratty old rust bucket anymore, since it's for sale it's a "fine classic Ford".

Well, if I were you, I do absolutely have to sell the old classic. Why don’t you go get yourself a little utility trailer That way you won’t have to worry about beating up your wife’s  brand new pick up ha ha. 

I ordered a matching pair of duel cab ute and wagon Ford Ranger from the local Ford dealer some months ago as a surprise for the Princess on our wedding anniversary, we bought matching his and her vehicles in 2006 ? and thougt I would do that again

Still nothing showing up yet at the dealer 

I dunno it's a lotta coin and I'm having second thoughts

Every time we park beside a SUV type of thing the Princess comments about "only wankers are driving them" and "Toorak tractors" (Toorak is Melbournes flashest suburb)

Thinking I may not of thought this thru fully yet but the paperwork is signed so I may have to speak to the dealer in the comming weeks

Theres something like a six month wait on new vehicles since we stopped making them in Australia 

I keep thinking about I should of bought a classic 63 or 64 Chev Impala that I have always wanted 

I could buy a fully restored Australian delivered better than new Impala or Belair for less than just the ute 

Paul

• Like 2

15 hours ago, mowerman said:

Well, if I were you, I do absolutely have to sell the old classic. Why don’t you go get yourself a little utility trailer That way you won’t have to worry about beating up your wife’s  brand new pick up ha ha. 

We were actually thinking about a small utility trailer. I googled them yesterday as a matter of fact, and just like everything else they cost about twice as much as I expected. 

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Yes sir, prices are out of sight..  I just bought a 12'x20' carport..  $2,100.00 installed,,   13 years ago I bought a 12'x16' for $600.00 installed.... 7 years ago I bought the big gas powered V-Twin air compressor that Harbor Freight sell's, for $1,100.00..........   I was in there a few days ago.   They had a ''Closeout sale Price tag on it''     $1,999.00     I will admit,,,  I am very happy with it and it really does make 180 PSI..  It runs my new blasting cabinet quite well..  at the steady 80 PSI required by the cabinet..   Jojo

• Like 2

On 8/5/2023 at 1:51 PM, mechohaulic said:

I'm liken the spotless garage  and jeep; what type of floor  is that ?? not looking like concrete.

Actually it’s carpet. My dad would go out and find people getting new carpet and take their old and piece it together for the floor. It’s a concrete block garage that sweats bad certain times of the year, the carpet help with that. 

• Like 1
  • Like 1

Nice ones back in the 90s were out of my price range.  Took me a few years to get this one to a decent point.  Even today it needs a TON of stuff to actually complete it.  Not happening.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

i missed out on a 64 lightweight back in 04. 

as i was passing the house the guy was parking it near the road at the end of his driveway with $4999 on the window. saw it and flipped around with the lowboy. in the 10 minutes it took to do the flip on the highway, it was sold. 

all stock with 24,000 miles on it. 

• Like 2

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..