Sidetrack area

mowerman

On 3/18/2023 at 11:31 AM, mowerman said:

Oh no this does not include yours ha ha great job yours is one that does not look unusual. Actually yours looks more manly. This one is almost like Ms Bigfoot  lol bob

2C1EC7E3-7257-4CB0-8846-852FC986C42D.png

Thanks Bob

Looks like and E-6..  so you will need some SAE Super Glue, E-7's use metric Super Glue. 6 cans of brake clean, a new roll of Duct Tape, and a torch..  Good luck..  Jojo

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The sad part for me is that I cant even tell if they are REAL women..  I'm so afraid to look, just in the case they are MEN..  I hate this new kinda Gay..  at least the Old kinda Gay was easy to figure out..  I feel bad for guys who are trying to date someone, especially with the intentions of having a WIFE...  Anyone remember WIVE's??  That's the 'Split tail' one of the pair..  Just say'n....     A very confused,,  Jojo

• Like 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, tjc transport said:

Joey, need your help with this.

what should i do???  🤣

carnage.jpg

the explosion has to one heck of a noise. yrs back I was in an old cris craft in board when the 4 cyl  flathead exploded. . noise and vibration  unreal. piston came out starter / gen  side; only thing that stopped it from going through wooden hull.

with the amount of damage there, i am going to wager it was a very high rev engine, like on a dyno, or maybe a sled pulling truck engine.

the oil pan looks to be full of sludge so it probably was a well abused engine. 

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

I have seen many engines come apart like that I used to fix many cat 3500 engines mostly in frac rigs they would run them till they seized and you would have to plasma cut the rods off to get it to turn over to get converter bolts out or they would explode the rods would blow the weights off the crank they weigh about 80 lbs each . I have also seen a turbo wheel come off and bore a 5 in hole in the muffler and it was gone lol 

• Like 2

If your going to be a bear be a grizzly

8 hours ago, Mean Green said:

I have seen many engines come apart like that I used to fix many cat 3500 engines mostly in frac rigs they would run them till they seized and you would have to plasma cut the rods off to get it to turn over to get converter bolts out or they would explode the rods would blow the weights off the crank they weigh about 80 lbs each . I have also seen a turbo wheel come off and bore a 5 in hole in the muffler and it was gone lol 

Nothing like being on a well pad when they are fracing. Six or so 12 cylinder diesels running wide open throttle. I used to haul sand into a lot of them. What an insane business.

• Like 1

It’s a lot of horsepower all running wide open all at the same time by someone in a trailer looking at a computer they don’t even have eyes on what’s running most of the engines I built were 3512’ they were the most common

• Like 1

If your going to be a bear be a grizzly