Sidetrack area

mowerman

back in '77 I bought a new ford F-350 dual wheel  C&C had a flatbed dump body installed. back then the motor craze was to have a 4x4 with white wagon wheels. many at work questioned my vehicle till winter came and the request to borrow my vehicle started. ' boy bet you can haul a lot of wood on that or gee my three snowmobiles will fit on there. my reply = can haul a lot of wood and pull the lever and it dumps the wood!!  don't follow the trend == set it!! LOL

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, tjc transport said:

i AM GOING TO GO OUT ON A LIMB AND SAY THAT FRAME IS FROM AN EX FIRETRUCK WITH FRONT MOUNT PUMP.

I concur ex firetruck but may not necessarily have been a front mount pump, could have been an extended bumper for tool or hoseline storage. 

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

I really like the thoughts that it was an old fire truck..  It makes me proud.. 

I made measurements, and drew the plans on note paper, then took my paper to my metals supplier and asked them to cut each piece to my lengths. then I took an extended lunch break and put it together.. 

Thanks for making me chuckle...  Jojo

• Like 2