1673 cat engine in 1964 B75 truck

I have a 1964 B75 with a 1673 cat engine in it  truck was purchased new by Webb Logging in Yakima Washington. I was told by a gentleman who drove logging truck for them that they ordered 26 trucks with this engine from the factory because, they also owned Webb tractor which was the Caterpillar dealer in the Yakima valley, could anybody tell me how many of these engines were put in these trucks and approximate  value .Engine runs good ,truck has been in our family possession for over 45 years and has been under my dads well drill since 1979 so it only got drove from job to job within a 50 mile radius. Engine is also equipped with a Williams exhaust brake engine serial number is 70B1661 transmission is quadruplex,  Rearends are mack with stopmaster brakes truck also has airomatic air assist steering.Truck has been stored inside for 22 years dad passed 3years ago and want to sell it.Truck still has 55 SPEEDSTAR well drill on it will separate or sell with drill and all tooling.I would appreciate any feedback or interest in the truck and if so .will be glad to send pictures of the truck.

Jim Bekkevar  Sequim  Washington.

• Like 1

Welcome to BMT and thank you for posting the photos. She’s a sharp looking truck @well drill .  Your high school paint job probably protected it well. 

I can’t speak to value or rarity, others much more knowledgeable than me will chime in on that. However, having something from your Dad that you have personal history with is priceless!  Unless you have a dozen more tucked in a warehouse someplace it’s one of a kind. 
Dave

• Like 1

Neat piece for sure.  I saw it come up on facebook a few days back.

Value is a hard thing to place on a vehicle.  A lot depends on your location and who happens to want it.

Just saw a post on FB about a full frame off B61 sold for $15k(A steal).

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

• 3 weeks later...

I am going to be looking for another cab and possibly a hood  that is in better shape  would like to get one from a dry climate with minimum of rust.If anyone would know of something would appreciate any feedback .thank you       Jim 1964 B75 with 1673cat

• Like 1

That is an awesome truck! I would keep it just as it is, with the drill rig on it. That would be a cool show truck because you NEVER see anything like that.

I love your paint job too. I love that colour/stripe combo. Hope you get her all fixed up.