Ohio Vintage Truck Reunion

Thanks for sharing the pictures!

I sure heard about that show in the past but now learned more facts from Larry's post.

Does anybody know the owner of red and white B73 with L-model cab? The sleeper on the truck looks very close to what my SGT R-model have and I enjoy suffer difficulty identifying the producent.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Both Bs came together from one fellow on a trailer.  I know the red/white one was at Harrisonburg, VA national convention so I would start there with a name from the showtime.  I can look it up if you like when I get home.  

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

14 hours ago, Freightrain said:

Here it is.

IMG_20220622_172003222.jpg

Wow! Thanks, Larry.

If you ever see the truck again (and if you will happen keeping this point in your mind) please pay a bit of attention to the sleeper. The one I have on my R (and the one I built) seemed a kind of unique since I never saw a similar bunk on any truck or a picture. The one on the B is not a 100% copy too but very (95%-?) similar. I have no practical need in any info about it having my bunk almost finished. But would be cool to learn its origin and design details. I will try finding the truck owner's contact info either. Thanks.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

21 hours ago, mechohaulic said:

'75 with L cab has my vote ; not saying rest aren't trophy worthy just favor the '75

Same here although I would gladly drive any one of them home with me some good looking irons thanks for the post… bob

• Like 1

16 hours ago, harrybarbon said:

Please any info about the motor that is in the blue B75 with the 2 air cleaners. Intercooler in front of the radiator shutters?

Same owner as the red/white B.

I did a quick lookover and can't recall what it has?  Just glanced under front end(hood never open).

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

On 6/23/2022 at 10:02 PM, Vladislav said:

Wow! Thanks, Larry.

If you ever see the truck again (and if you will happen keeping this point in your mind) please pay a bit of attention to the sleeper. The one I have on my R (and the one I built) seemed a kind of unique since I never saw a similar bunk on any truck or a picture. The one on the B is not a 100% copy too but very (95%-?) similar. I have no practical need in any info about it having my bunk almost finished. But would be cool to learn its origin and design details. I will try finding the truck owner's contact info either. Thanks.

It must be time for a update post on this bunk of yours Vlad, gotta be some happenings since we last viewed it 😉

Paul 

• Like 2