Shop Talk

Onyx610

1 hour ago, Joey Mack said:

Nahh.. I can stop posting my ugly legs..  I was just trying to get some laughs by showing what an idiot can accomplish...  :) Jojo

All ya got to do for that is post pictures of around the country.

The idiots are out in full force these days.

• Haha 2

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

I converted it from a plate type oil cooler to an early E-Tech..  totaly re-built. steel cam and roller set..  it was a clean build..  Look forward to another one... the first pic. is what I recieved..  jojo

• Like 2

No... My friend supplied E-Tech parts, and I made it happen... It's a 2002 engine disguised as a '99... :)  I replaced the manifolds,,  well, really everything on the left side...  I had to replace the water pump housing to install the bundle type oil cooler..   and add the oil filter system, (easy).  and so on...   

• Like 2

Maybe I need to be on a computer to see it. You should start a YouTube channel. Make vid’s of your builds and maybe some how to vid’s. I would love to watch it. I could see you getting enough views/subscribers you would make some money. 

• Like 1

you are too kind.. I would love to see other guys post their kick ass shop stuff.. Hell I dont care if they making clocks or bird houses, or whatever,,,  just .... well...  whatever..    :) Jojo

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 1958 F.W.D. said:

I think it's friggin hilarious!!! The only ones who don't care are the ones who thing Detroits are the second coming of Christ. 

His newest Detroit destruction was about 2 months ago. It was pretty good. I will say for the beating he gives them the internals are still in pretty good shape when he tares them down. 

Edited by Onyx610

Yeah I kringe when I see good stuff get destroyed for fun..  i guess because i wish i had the money to buy them, rebuild them, and sell them to someone who needs a new engine..  but... to each his own..  Just my crappy opinion... :) jojo

• Like 1

Joey not surehow the recovery is going 

Saw a great movie documentary type of deal of when Australia won the American cup 

Was on Netflix so maybe you can find it

It wasn't kocking Yanks or the U.S. at all

I remember watching the race live telecast to Australia 

It truely was wonderful and I'm not ashamed to admit at times I  had tears rolling down my cheeks watching this movie 

You see Australia really is a little pip squeak of a nation that by rights shouldn't even be here

We are driest inhabited continent on earth, we have a tiny population for this huge land mass and yet we punch well above our weight on the world stage 

So have a watch if you can find it 

Hope that leg is feeling better

Paul

• Like 1

Thank you Paull  i'm getting better... just very itchy now..  and for what its worth,,,  I dont get pissy about a mans opinion,  I listen to learn,  then,,,   well,, all is good. I hope all is well with you sir..  jojo

• Like 1