Coca Cola LJ Mack colors

Probably at this point I have reduced the number of wires so I’ll be better off making one. As for the 220s I’m not a expert on them,, I heard they came out in 1959, this one was a Cummins recon, put in in 1963 ,, the welding supply co had it done,, ( unsure if the old disc pump 200 would be accepted as a core back then) I have a friend with a old Gallion motor grader with a 220 , it has 2 accessary drives like mine,, I believe I saw one with a Super Charger driven with a chain off the right accessory drive,, Maybe all factory options. 

the "greatest generation" is slowly passing away. with their passing goes knowledge and stories that will never be duplicated. I've been so fortunate to know a number of them. short story never forgotten by one of my mentors was how He took an AC chain drive Mack with well rig on the back from CT to Maine for a job. trip was three (3) days ride EACH way. LOL and the Mack was near new at the time. must be due to fact he didn't have his usb plug🤣

• Like 1

Yes I’m so glad to have had Family members and Guys I worked with when I was young,, that was part of the “ Greatest Generation “ , I cherish the countless stories they told me,, Literally , from Pearl Harbor, to the Battle of the Bulge ( Even my Grandmother made Parachutes working at American Enka during WWII ) . They sacrificed so much for us . Thank you for the picture ,, and again, THANK You for your Service! 

• Like 1
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I’m looking for the clips, fasteners, not sure what they are called that hold the 3 chrome trim pieces on the hood, I’m going through a lot of my L stuff, trying to pick the best and some of those clips are missing, I haven’t looked at any automobile clips yet, just thought someone might have ran into the same issue, thanks Dean 

Kind of nice when you get to the point where you don’t really need any obsolete parts I will be route placing all my fuel lines soon and I was really surprised to see they look like the same exact sizes my 2021 Kenworth is still using pressure and return… bob