1967 DM600 in New Jersey

67RModel

2 hours ago, h67st said:

That looks like a nice truck...if it runs good then $15k is a great price.

That is what I was thinking. From the other pictures the interior looks just as clean if not cleaner than the outside. The description says 95% restored so it probably is turn key. For someone who wants a collectible Mack and doesn't want to or cant do the work to restore one this one is tough to beat. 

On 12/30/2021 at 7:26 PM, Onyx610 said:

That’s a real nice find, would love to hear what that 250hp straight piped sounds like…paint was done nicely just bad colors, unless your a packers fan…

Yes sir maybe he is a packers fan gotta admit is is a nice neat job at least according to photos looks immaculate.. Bob

48 minutes ago, mowerman said:

Yes sir maybe he is a packers fan gotta admit is is a nice neat job at least according to photos looks immaculate.. Bob

Was done very nicely from what we can see. Would make a cool flatbed truck. Be awesome to get the life story on some of these old trucks. Especially ones with 250hp.

I keep telling myself “one of these days” every time I see one of these old trucks, but I need to get something sooner then later before “one of these days” and there all gone. How much longer until they do another one of those “cash for clunkers” on these old diesels/trucks and destroy them. I’m shocked it hasn’t happened yet. I know it would cost them way too much money to do that program for trucks. At the same time too money isnt an issue when you just keep printing it/pass it onto the tax payers.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Truelove said:

mowerman no doubt, I looked into shipping from NH to se kansas, well over 4000.00 from everyone that responded. They'd have to practically give away a truck before I'd pay that for shipping.

Oooooooooooo ya I’ll bet I was looking at a 63 galaxy in Tennessee couple years ago real good price but I didn’t even bother going any further way too expensive to transport  

12 hours ago, Bullheaded said:

I'd love to get that and put a dump box on it just for a hobby dump truck around my yard. That thing is sweet!

You could be raking it in with a unit like that especially word of mouth business 

2 hours ago, mowerman said:

You could be raking it in with a unit like that especially word of mouth business 

Not around here. Nobody wants to pay, LOL 

But I sure miss having my dump truck, just for bringing gravel and stuff home.

6 hours ago, mowerman said:

Oooooooooooo ya I’ll bet I was looking at a 63 galaxy in Tennessee couple years ago real good price but I didn’t even bother going any further way too expensive to transport  

3 years ago it only cost me about 400 to transport my 63 1 ton power wagon from Dallas area to my place in kansas.

I do need to get a larger trailer. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Truelove said:

Ya I'm  going to drive something with expired everything rotten tires and hasn't moved in 20 years half way across the country. 

Sorry mate, you and I are clearly worlds apart, anyway thats me, just a tad different than the normal these days

Stick it on a truck if thats your cup of tea, I'm not judging 

I just wanna have something more to think about when I'm all buggered up in a nursing home than all the adventure I wish I had of done

Paul